Tribe vs. Admirals

MCtribe#10

Andy Slacks dad gave him what he needed. The father should've never came over to McMinn County's side and started acting like an immature elementary school boy. After he got a mouth-full by a much bigger man, he went and cried like a little baby back to the Farragut side. Thank you soccermadness for mentioning that- he deserves a plaque for the Most Embarrasing Dad of The Year.

you are a comlete idiot...it is a game of emotions and why are yall talking about the fans so much as the players on the field...which is what really matters. Im sure if your team was half as good as farragut you would get excited every now and then, quit being little girls and complaining about a fan that doesnt deserve it...he wasn't talking trash, he wasnt singling out opposing fans, he even yelled at farragut when they seemed to need it, he is just an emotional parent...so go get a life and worry about things that really matter kid.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, like the Atlanta Braves.

And this has been bothering me -- it's DOUCHEbag. Go ahead, try it out. I assume what you are saying (duecebag) means two bags, which, if that's what you meant, is fine I guess, since two bags is worse than one -- unless they are filled with candy.

Ok, now go ahead with your ranting and I hope my post is helpful to you in the future.

Edited by Playdo

Yeah, like the Atlanta Braves.

And this has been bothering me -- it's DOUCHEbag. Go ahead, try it out. I assume what you are saying (duecebag) means two bags, which, if that's what you meant, is fine I guess, since two bags is worse than one -- unless they are filled with candy.

Ok, now go ahead with your ranting and I hope my post was helpful to you in the future.

wow, not one post, but two posts about the same thing, you may need a little more prayer than i anticipated.

oh and you said you hoped your post was helpful to me in the future...that is kind of impossible if you really think about it...it should be will be and not was...that must stink to try to correct someone's grammer yet somehow screw up in the process

...it was a nice effort though

I like PLAYDO, he is always at least fair and willing to ante up.. But, I was there for that game after we left ours and believe me, McMInn got away with a lot of crap too. They fractured one of Farragut players jaw with an elbow and the santi whatever his name defender, just fell when Doyle juked him. ASK HIM YOU DOUBTERS < WE ALL SAW IT> Farrragut had staarted pulling their starters when McMinn got two quick goals, and when the starters went back in they scored three quick goals. Sorry fans, who ever said this game was close was not there, Shame on all this rhetoric(Playdo did I spell that right) over a game Faragut whipped and manhandled McMinn... the only thing close about the game at 4-3 was the score and MCminn fans not there , the score did not stay like that long, It was not a close game ever, Farragut controlled from start to finish, but I do admire your fans energy, and the guy from Farragut running up and down the sidelines has been doing that for years in club, he just loves his son and soccer and has the same enthsiasm your fans do, he's harmless, loud aND ACTUALLY A NICE MAN.,.

I get a real good laugh out of McMinn people complaining about another teams fans. I didnt see too many halos around alot of the McMinn Co. fans when Columbia played McMinn Co. Mainly the Wipple Pack. I think McMinns response to Columbias complaint was, Hey fans will be fans. The shoe is on the other foot.

It's Whipple Pack I believe, but i do not think it exists anymore.