who is midstate player of the year

ffc02

My vote is for Jonny C. Lowder is good, and i don't think being a sophomore will keep him from winning the award, I think Jon Cartwright will keep him from winning the award. Cartwright is a wayyy better all around player. He gets my vote with Xander, Lucas, Boynton and Davenport to be considered as goo said. I also thin that Corey Burton gets no love. He may not be the best player in the midstate, but he is very very very good and deserves some credit. He did not have as strong a supporting cast as the others mentioned above. Cartwright gets my vote though none the less, but i thought i would throw Corey's name out there.

cartwright #1, agreed. corey good player, methinks, but not spectacular, was shut down in last several appearances by good, but not overwhelming marking. jonny c might be the best player in the state as well as the midstate. another interesting name to table, one who also lacked more than one or two kids to play with, Jonathon Kaylor, from McGavock

another interesting name to table, one who also lacked more than one or two kids to play with, Jonathon Kaylor, from McGavock

great player

what about patrick mchugh

best player for usn easily and brought them to the state final dare i say single handedly

lets not forget the fact that he's jesus (a perfect human being)

isnt he going to yale next year?

did he get a 1600 on his SATs?

i doubt that those scores are legit...the kid seemed like something of a moron when i met him. anyway, when he finally started getting over that torn muscle towards the end of the season he got to the point where he was playing pretty well. it would be inaccurate, however, to attribute usn's late run entirely to their stopper. the whole team stepped up and should be proud. watch out for them next year.