next year teams to watchout for

soccerforlife3005

AAA/ [/FARRAGUT MCMINCOUNTY HENDERSONVILLE RIDGEWAY BRENTWOOD AND OAK RIDGE BUT I BELIEVE MCMINCOUNTY WILL BE NEXT YEAR STATE CHAMPS

AA

THIS THE YEAR FOR SHEFFIELD BUT ALSO LENOIR CITY I DONT THINK CAK WILL WIN AGAIN ALSO WATCH OUT FOR HUMEFOOG AND MARTIN WESTVIEW AND FRA

DII CBHS USN AND THIS YEAR CHAMPS MUS BABY BUT ECS MIGHT WIN OR ALSO BGA SEE YOU NEXT YEAR

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BGA from what I hear will fall way off. USN will not challenge for a state championship next year they got lucky this year. Catholic will fall a good bit b/c of the loss of not only talent, but of leadership and their whole team's persona. McCallie will be solid, but not able to compete with MUS and CBHS, but I can still hope. Baylor will be the most talented team in the east. Look for Baylor to win state one of the next two years, mainly b/c of Chris Bach and Karter Smith (when he comes back). THey also have a plethora of other good young players. Devin and Fynn Glover are good. So is Jeff Kedrowski, but he is a junior all the others are Sophomores. Webb will also be good, but losing Russell Kramer, their field general, will hurt. ND is losing alot on the field but they will be tough to beat b/c they still have Robby Miller.

Soccer4life you can get too the finals by luck, believe it or not. USN was outshot 28-5 (from what i hear) by CBHS in their first game. Now winning that game is luck. It is not all luck but from what I hear they should consider themselves very,very fortunate to win these games. You can win two games on luck and from what I hear that is essentially the way it happened.

McMinn County will win the State Championship next year.

I think that they might make it but Farragut is the best. They will not be the same because we are losing alot of talent. We still have good players and we will make it to state and win.