next year teams to watchout for

soccerforlife3005

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In east Tennessee : McMinn could be a very formidable foe for anyone next year and while they have a lot returning, you can't sell Farragut short, not all of their stars were graduating and the coaches they have are smart and seem to be able to squeeze all out of their talent. I think they will still be tough to beat next year. Catholic is returning alot but not really key players they need to have the expectations this years team had. Lenoir city will miss Mr Soccer Mitch Thomas and CAK will miss Bowman but both will be good . Science Hill will fall off some and Dobyns Bennett may be the best in the North East again. Cleveland still will be under MCMInn and Bearden and Maryville will be up for next year.

McMinn Co should be able to put one of the best offenses on the field next year. After seeing them play this year my only concern would be their defense especially their goalkeeping. But with Shavers, Price and Slack up front they should definitely make alot of noise next year. All three are quality players especially Shavers. He can definitely has alot of ups. Slack is really fast. And Price is a great playmaker. I dont think too many teams will have that kind of offense next year.