Bring on Cross Country!

coasterboarder

When's everyone begin their training for Cross? Im doing three weeks of insane biking for cross training then building up to about 60 max MPW before college starts.

What's everyone else planning?

-just so whoever moved the last thread titled like this knows, I am not a plus member, therefore, I shall continue to post about cross country in the track forum until coacht deems it "fall sports season"

When's everyone begin their training for Cross? Im doing three weeks of insane biking for cross training then building up to about 60 max MPW before college starts.

What's everyone else planning?

-just so whoever moved the last thread titled like this knows, I am not a plus member, therefore, I shall continue to post about cross country in the track forum until coacht deems it "fall sports season"

Im glad you asked that question coaster, you see ive been eating for a week, trying to gain weight for basketball, even though it is inevitable that i wont because of cross country. I will run about 35 miles a week for now, developing my base for a tough and indescribably lonely cross country season because of the losses of our 4 seniors. I will fight through the pain and tears and work my way up to 50 a week, with 2 days of speed work. I will then take ice baths for no apparent reason and feel cool because i know everyone else does it. Then i will grieve over the loss of our cross country coach and make a memorial for him in my room. Then after the first 2 weeks, i will forgive myself for lying to everyone on coacht because i just made up that whole thing except for the seniors and the coach and just made you read that whole thing because i want to completely waste at least 2 whole minutes of your life on a stupid, silly, and very inappropriate post, Thank You for your time and attention even though i didnt desrve it.

I'm gonna eat a few things i havn't got to eat all year. Maybe in about 2 weeks i'll pick it back up again for college. I just have a problem because my college wrestling coach wants me to gain about 10 lbs and if i do that its gonna slow me down in cross country. So i guess i gotta work out alot and make sure that 10 or so lbs is muscle.

Guest kenwoodrun

This is great. 3 months ago, I ask people to stay on topic and I got called everything from ()@#*$)(*U(#)*$()@*()#*)@# to @)#(*$)@#*$@)#*$#@#$. I make one offtopic post, and guess who gets jumped on :)

Poetic justice ?