3. FRA

4. Hume Fog

5. Westview

6. Columbia Academy

7. Shefield

8. Livingston Academy

9. CSAS

10. Chatanooga Christian

I based this on region and state results, based on each games outcomes, based with other teams, who played who, what the score was, and all of that stuff,

Edited by kick4pat

1) Lenoir Ciudad

2) CAK

3) HFA

4) Sheffield

5) Martin Westview

6) CSAS

7) FRA

8) Columbia (Although Lenoir breeeezed passed them like 'it aint no thang')

9) Livingston Academy

10) Chatanooga Christian

*Based on how far teams went in the state tournamente y how well teams did against other teams...remember...i am a statistician...hehe just playin. :)

Taking into consideration the post-season as well as reality, I'd have to say:

1. CAK

2. Lenoir City

3. FRA

4. Hume Fogg

5. CSAS

6. CCS

7. Sheffield

8. Westview

9. Columbia Academy

10. Livingston Academy

I know a lot of people will gripe about the order and I think that I'm being generous to some teams just because they lasted longer than others, but taking that into consideration this is how I see it.

I never saw Livingston Acad. but other than that I think Chatt Soccer got it pretty close to correct. Although, CCS had more talent than Hume Fogg and CSAS so I would have to put CCS higher but you alsocan't take anything away from what Hume Fogg and CSAS did in the post season.

I agree with you, talentwise CCS should probably be at least as high as 3 or 4 and CSAS should probably be high than Hume Fogg, but like I said I didn't want to take anything away from teams that turned it on and got results in the postseason. And honestly I never saw Livingston Academy either, but I was taking some people's word for it.

Wow, That of LC being # 1 is just people's opinion ttking09. CAK was the better team and yes they are given credit for winning it. Dont get the wrong impression that just because a person gives its opinion on stats, doesnt mean that they are taking credit alway from the Champion team. Congrats on a great season, and yes CAK is # 1 and LC is runner up. My heart is still with LC. :rolleyes: