Class 3A: Region 3 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Grundy has some number issues and there's a real concern on how that's going to be fixed. Coach Brewer is back and Coach Tidwell from Warren County has come to the Mountain. This year could be interesting. We have some real horses back but we have lost some key folks. It will be interesting to see what Colquette can do to get players to come out. I don't really know how to predict the fall for the Yellow Jackets.

Del.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Del,is worth a win or two. :D

825281556[/snapback]

That's more faith than most have in me. :D

For what it's worth Grundy has 43 signed up as of Monday. However we have two coaches out. Coach Colquette had knee surgery again yesterday and Coach Taylor's house burned over the weekend. So things are still weird on the mountain.

Del.

Edited by DelTavian

I'm sure Grundy Co. will figure it all out and again be in the playoffs. Walker Valley may be the team to beat in Region 3. You might be able to find some info on the Mustangs on a site I found just before we played them in the playoffs last year. It's called Valleyscoreboard.com and it covers high school sports in the Cleveland area. It's no CoachT by far, but it's good for the locals in that area. It just started up last season. Just check it out when you get a chance. And good luck to Region 3! We hope to see you in the playoffs! thumb

B)

Hey hobbit, who are you? I agree, corey will be missed.....but we will be fine without him. Nathan Moses is comin along great. He has really stepped up. Him, along with the rest of the team looked great against greenback in our spring scrimmage. I know we aint had good seasons the last few years, but dont count us out.......

825279611[/snapback]

I agree completely about the whole corey thing but nathan is going to be good qb this year. Our Oline has really stepped up and i think we can compete well with the rest of the region. But my pics are

1. Walker Valley

2.Grundy

3.McMinn Central

4.Howard

5. Sequoyah

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE TEAMS THIS YEAR!