Class 3A: Region 4 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Twan, I get on here to get Wildcat fired up and you screw it up. And what makes you think I don't know anything about this thread? If knowledge was a prerequisite for this thread it would have closed when Queenbee woke up!

825306796[/snapback]

Ah...just overlook my post. You don't need to prod 02...he is good at digging a good hole for himself without any prodding. :D

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Antwan I thought I'd never say this, but that was pretty good... :D  How did Smith Co. fair out yesterday against cookeville??  Anyone show out and was a suprise??

Stunt woman..I'm proud they're chasing girls and not the same sex... :)

825306785[/snapback]

Ah...Cookeyville and Wilson Central roughed us up. It was ugly from the start. I don't know if we gained a yard on either of those big 5a teams. I just hope we can get through the season with enough players. It's going to be a challenge.

I was impressed with Cookeville's QB and WR #8. #5 was a good player also. He played both ways a little against WC. WC had a couple of very good athletes. They have improved tremendously since last year. They will be a team to contend with in 5a in a couple of years...if not sooner.

Edited by Antwan

Twan, I get on here to get Wildcat fired up and you screw it up. And what makes you think I don't know anything about this thread? If knowledge was a prerequisite for this thread it would have closed when Queenbee woke up!

825306796[/snapback]

OH NO YOU DIDN'T......if you aint a member of the "MAFIA"....que the music....you cant talk about the "BEE" that way.

Fan(I think Twan is stuntwoman)

OH NO YOU DIDN'T......if you aint a member of the "MAFIA"....que the music....you cant talk about the "BEE" that way.

Fan(I think Twan is stuntwoman)

825307129[/snapback]

Nah...you know I'm too afraid of the Queen to say something like that...even incognito. :) She is all knowing.

Livingston Academy wins this year over smith co., smith county coaches could hear every play livingston called due to bad headsets, everytime livingston ran a play smith would blitz two linebackers in that hole, livingston knows this now and will be ready for battle when they meet again, livingston has something to prove.  thumb

825305685[/snapback]

Your just not smart at all are you. Only a lame brain could think of an excuse like that. To be honest we did not blitz that much last year against LA, if you had any kind of knowledge about the game at all you would know that our reads take us to our holes and we shoot through them and give the impression of blitzing their genius. When it was pass our DE(defensive ends) would rush just like they are supposed to do, again giving the impression of a blitz. Surely, you can come up with a better excuse than that one. Ah, I got one we just took to LA and beat them how bout that does that sound good.