Class 3A: Region 4 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Ah...Cookeyville and Wilson Central roughed us up.  It was ugly from the start.  I don't know if we gained a yard on either of those big 5a teams.  I just hope we can get through the season with enough players.  It's going to be a challenge.

Twan, if SC had 1,000 yds. rushing and 500 yds. passing and won 100 - 0, that would still be your response! :P

B)

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stuntwoman is right...cause if I had checked this thread for knowledge...I would have surely closed it down after the first post 02 made...sheeeeeeeeeeeesh...and I can't believe ya'll didn't pick up where he mentioned that someone would be going to an "all-nothing" bowl...Isn't that what his team went to last year???...

Tonight...the Jamboree....Next Friday...Gordansville...yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

stuntwoman is right...cause if I had checked this thread for knowledge...I would have surely closed it down after the first post 02 made...sheeeeeeeeeeeesh...and I can't believe ya'll didn't pick up where he mentioned that someone would be going to an "all-nothing" bowl...Isn't that what his team went to last year???...

Tonight...the Jamboree....Next Friday...Gordansville...yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

825307382[/snapback]

Ah Queenie...I did notice that he said that. I was saving that one for later on. B)

Pride...yeah that is fan with the balloon...or is fan the balloon?

Twan (who has always thought fan was full of hot air) :P

Hey Queen just stick to softball or something you know something about. Just wait till Sept. 3 thats all I am going to say about that... ;) Go ahead and shut this topic down I'll just start another one... :blink:

Muffin...Your sentence is to spend 2 years as the Smith Co. football manager...That's punishment enough

Edited by 02Wildcat

Guest hogeye15
Your just not smart at all are you. Only a lame brain could think of an excuse like that. To be honest we did not blitz that much last year against LA, if you had any kind of knowledge about the game at all you would know that our reads take us to our holes and we shoot through them and give the impression of blitzing their genius. When it was pass our DE(defensive ends) would rush just like they are supposed to do, again giving the impression of a blitz. Surely, you can come up with a better excuse than that one. Ah, I got one we just took to LA and beat them how bout that does that sound good.

825307192[/snapback]

You insult my intelligence, that is what happened, smith county was not that strong last year, livingston had a better team, and this year it will be personal. As for the lame brain comment, that is uncalled for

You insult my intelligence, that is what happened, smith county was not that strong last year, livingston had a better team, and this year it will be personal.  As for the lame brain comment, that is uncalled for

825307548[/snapback]

Apoligize for the lame brain comment, but how can you say Smith Co was not that strong last year when they beat the dog out of LA 26-0 were not that strong but yet we shut out the almighty Livingston Academy Wildcats at home. If LA was the better the team last year why did they not make the playoffs? How come Smith Co was the number two team in the region then, yeah we are real weak.

Edited by oldsc7

I can't help what they say. You're right Smith Co. was the better team that night. I will give them credit thye out preformed us last year. This year we'll have to wait and see. I know there is alot of hype for the upcoming season. Hopefully they can live up to it, but we'll have to play out hte season as will the others in the region. I can't believe though that someone came up with that kind of excuse though..Smith hearignthe plays being called...who has ever heard of that

I can't help what they say.  You're right Smith Co. was the better team that night.  I will give them credit thye out preformed us last year.  This year we'll have to wait and see.  I know there is alot of hype for the upcoming season.  Hopefully they can live up to it, but we'll have to play out hte season as will the others in the region.  I can't believe though that someone came up with that kind of excuse though..Smith hearignthe plays being called...who has ever heard of that

825307600[/snapback]

I really appreciate the backup 02, but this just shows that hogeye knows nothing about either team and must not attended that game last year or he would have noticed that we out performed LA last year. Yet you are also right there is alot of hype and hopefully the teams can live up to it. Hope to see alot good games in the region this year.