Karns Football

crystal5puppy

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you know about Jeff Co that makes you think they will be down? Unless you are a fan of a region 1 team,you have no idea what kind of team Jeff Co will have this year.And if you are a fan of the region 1 team then you should know what Jeff Co has coming back,not to mention the fact that the team has a HUGE chip on their shoulder,a good new coach who won`t pack up and leave when the D1 prospects leave. Just in case you don`t know what the team will look like this year I'll repost my outlook on this year Jeff Co team.

What do you know about Bearden that males you think they will be down? OR Science Hill or Karns for that matter.

Jeff. Co. lost their whole offense! Scooter, Jeff, Parker, and Tyler Brown was their offense.

What do you know about Bearden that males you think they will be down? OR Science Hill or Karns for that matter.

Jeff. Co. lost their whole offense! Scooter, Jeff, Parker, and Tyler Brown was their offense.

When did I ever say Bearden would be down? Or for that matter Karn,and S.Hill.You need to re-read my 1st post,I said Karns was on the way up,S.Hill lost some players but, would stay the same,and almost all of the rest of the teams are about the same until they prove different. This is in repect to region 1 only!

And you are wrong about the Jeff Co offense,people seem to forget that the O-Line that made the holes for Scoot,and Jeff is still there,the O-Line that allowed Parker to throw to Tyler is still there,and other starting RB from last year is still there.Plus all that I have mentioned above.

JC,

Thanks for a informative post on the prospects for JC this year.

It sounds to me that a lot of players are going to have to step in and make significant contributions this year. Not only did JC lose some great players, but those players in some instances played both ways. I think it will take them time to gel, and they will improve as the season rolls along.

Karns plays West, Powell, and Farragut out of the region.

I believe DB, Karns and Bearden will comprise 3 out of the 4 playoff spots in the region. I think JC, Science Hill, and Sevier County will fight for the last spot.

LOL!

Why is that funny?

I would put D-B, Karns, Bearden, and Sevier County in this year.

If you think that will be the playoff lineup from region 1 you don`t know region 1 too well.If those 4 are the teams that represent region 1, I will run naked through the streets of knoxville.

LOL! D-B, Karns, Bearden, and Sevier County

You got two right

LOL!

Why is that funny?

I would put D-B, Karns, Bearden, and Sevier County in this year.

If you think that will be the playoff lineup from region 1 you don`t know region 1 too well.If those 4 are the teams that represent region 1, I will run naked through the streets of knoxville.

LOL! D-B, Karns, Bearden, and Sevier County

You got two right

I don't know region 1? I have only personally played against every team in region 1!

Look, I'm not on here to talk trash about any team, but logic proves you wrong in this case. I'm a player, and I'll leave the trash-talking to the fans.

We are very excited. I am estimating this team to be stronger than last year. We may have had our best freshman team ever last year and that means there are plenty of sophomores that will make an instant impact. We may have more weapons than last year. Skunk gave a couple of good rundowns on the Dobyns Bennett fans thread. You could get more insight if you read through that. Are you a junior or senior this year?