Fulton and AE Peeps....

AERoadrunners

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo wus up T? I Haven't heard from you in a while. You asked earlier where E. Bishop lives right????? Well he lives about five blocks from me towards Whittle Springs so what does that tell you?? He's where he belongs!!!!! Holla at me T.

825290985[/snapback]

Thanks for letting me know but I had an idea where he lived at. I was asking QBSDAD that question. QBSDAD, thinks he knows everything so I asked him that.

Now how's your fight going for the starting postion up there at Fulton? I heard that sophomore is giving both you and Charles a run for ya money. Well, I holla at cha Week 2 is coming slowly but surely.

Well....I haven't been on CoachT in a looooong time. But....I was excited to see that talk had already started about September 3.....44 days away! My uncle talked to Albert's dad not too long ago and says that by the end of the summer he will have gained about 10 pounds of muscle :) . Says he's been extremely focused on football....so much that basketball was pushed to the side. Thats ashame seein as how he's on of the best basketball players I personally have ever seen. But the boy can play football too. And from what I hear.....he's ready for a great season. I wish him and all the Runners over there at AE the best up until the playoffs.....except for Week 2 of course!

Now on to the Falcons. I can't WAIT to get back to the games. There's nothin better then gettin to my seat on the 50....KWalker yellin up behind me and bein surrounded by a sea of maroon. I gotta admit that I have been thirsty for some pickle juice since December! What I'm really waitin for is seein T.Cobb take the field again. As far as qb....I've heard from a few people that it'll most likely be Ish....but who knows. It will be wierd seein Elliot Bishop in marroon and white....but I think he'll do great with the Falcons. Hopefully him and Tip will be makin some big plays at WR....gotta love the speed. Antonio Hamilton is another one I can't wait to watch again. He impressed me last year for sure. First Carter.....then AE (my personal favorite every year).....AC is a close second though. Anyway.....gotta go wash up all my Fulton gear....dust off the stadium seat.....and drink some warm water.....cause it's almost football time at Fulton High School. I for one will be ready!!!!!!

KWalker...what's up with you girl! I ain't talked to you in a long time! You needf to e-mail me and tell me how you've been!

As AWAYS........GO FALCONS *It's all in the juice*

Praise the Lord and Pass the Pigskin!

Thanks for letting me know but I had an idea where he lived at.  I was asking QBSDAD that question.  QBSDAD, thinks he knows everything so I asked him that. 

Now how's your fight going for the starting postion up there at Fulton?  I heard that sophomore is giving both you and Charles a run for ya money.  Well, I holla at cha  Week 2 is coming slowly but surely.

825291166[/snapback]

the sophomore is jaren troutman. he has great arm. and from what ive heard, hes just as much a candidate for the starting job as ish and charles. they all have their strengths and only the coaches know who is the leader at this point. its a toss up to me.

Pigeon I'm ready for the start of the season also. It's going to be odd seeing E. Bish in that Maroon and White but he'll feel the pain when it comes to that game. :P I'm really going to miss him during basketball season. Everytime I seen him before a game I would always say to him, "You going to give me a dunk tonight?" He would always say yeah and that's going back to the Vine Middle School days. DaFultonBoy, tell E. Bish who I am and tell'em I said what's up and I'm mad at him for switching over to the Balcons up oh, I mean Falcons :D .

Pigeon are you going to be sitting next to me, Kwalker, and ShaneC at the Fulton/AE game? I found out who KWalker was so I guess I need to find out who you are too.

I'll talk to you all later and as always...GOO ROADRUNNERS!

KWalker did you give that highlight film to ShaneC?

Edited by AERoadrunners

Hey Fulton!!!Remember me???lol well better yet remember the beatin you laid on us at the semi finals in the playoffs???!?!?!?!lol hahahaha well i just wanted to wish yall good luck and say once again yall are awesome!!!so keep some faith in us we lost 8 guys on each side of the ball! so root for us!lol good luck yall!

Thanks for the support! Good luck to you this year, also. Losing 8 may not be all that bad. We lost 18 starters year before last when we were State runner-up & we bounced back last year & won it all! So keep the faith - you guys have alot of fan support - you'll be fine!

GO FALCONS!

After reading most of this thread, I am now throwing up in the trash can.

Why don't you three ( and you know who I am talking about) just get on a

three way phone.

For A.E. and Fulton:: Neither of you have a qb who can throw the ball!!!!!

Everyone knows that.

If Minifield is so good why did it take him till his senior year to start??????

No one has stepped up at Fulton, and that's why they don't know who will be

the starting qb!!!!!!!!!!

A.E. will beat Fulton, period.

Here is why, Fulton's line is none!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get you some!!

three way phone.

For A.E. and Fulton::  Neither of you have a qb who can throw the ball!!!!!

Everyone knows that. 

Get you some!!

825295585[/snapback]

Which three are you referring to? If you're talking about ShaneC, KWalker, and myself; we're friends and we'll meet up at the game on September 3rd. We just post on this site to have a little fun. We don't try to be mean to each other but our blood runs different colors and we have to speak up for our teams. But if you want to pay for the 3 way calling you're talking about, we'll do that.

Now to help you with your information that you posted:

Minifield started last year and that was his Jr year. The reason why he had to wait until his JR year to start is because he was behind a lot of decent QB's that AE had. For instance; Mark Andrews, Lee Smith (I forgot his last name but I think that's right), and Jeffery Phllips. After those left the AE playing field, Mini stepped in and had a tremendous season. He only lost 1 game as a starting QB at AE. He was 2 games short of having an undefeated season and winning state title as the starting QB at AE. How dare you get on here and talk bad about Mini.

Neither Fulton or AE has a QB that can throw: Well sir, let me tell you both teams will surprise you. AE has Mini and he can throw the bomb if he wants and he has the arm to do that. I guess you never seen Mini throw the rock deep have you? If Mini can't throw the rock deep like you're claiming, we have E. Sack and B. Strickland and both of them can throw the deep bombs. Fulton has 3 competing for that starting spot and all 3 of them has an arm to throw the ball deep too.

Now I can't fuss with you when you said AE will win because I like to hear that but we're thinking about Webb right now. 1 game at a time. Fulton will come after the Webb game..

Edited by AERoadrunners

three way phone.

For A.E. and Fulton::  Neither of you have a qb who can throw the ball!!!!!

Everyone knows that. 

Get you some!!

825295585[/snapback]

Why you dogging Fulton and AE... The both have players at Qb that can run and throw the deep ball... Mini last year was a heck of a Qb and Fulton has Ish & Troutman that will both be good Qb's this year...

Now znagglepuz, who is your team... It is some team that cannot make the playoffs, it must be... And how do you say that AE is gonna beat Fulton... The game is a toss up for the past 3 games... Fulton has 2 new lineman that will be great, one of them came from West and lives with his father now, he is a sophmore and he is 6'3" 280 and the other one is around 6'2" 275... They will be great this year... Fulton is not gonna crawl up and die like alot of people think... With the additions of Elliot Bishop and Tyrone Cobb, they will be able to replace Mookie and a few others and the juniors, sophmores, and freshmen will step up this year and Fulton will once again be playing in the Title game for the third year in a row..

Now znagglepuz holla at cha boy...

ShaneC