Unaka Football

creekerfan

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't know the schedule yet but the record will be 1-9 or 2-8 if they get to play the six man or eight man game. Great football teams start with great coaches and right now the Rangers need a great coach. One is available, but if I know the creekers they will never go for him. Wrong last name and knows to much about the game. In the 60's and 70's if was unheard of for Cloudland to win a football game and one man changed this. Erwin wouldn't have him and Betsy didn;t want him! After both teams play their first two games, every Blue Devil fan and Cyclone fan will be wishing their AD's had of made the right choice. Come Aug 31 re-read this message and listen to what you hear in the stands and remember etsportsman told you first :blink:

don't know the schedule yet but the record will be 1-9 or 2-8 if they get to play the  six man or eight man game.  Great football teams start with great coaches and right now the Rangers need a great coach.  One is available, but if I know the creekers they will never go for him.  Wrong last name and knows to much about the game.  In the 60's and 70's if was unheard of for Cloudland to win a football game and one man changed this.  Erwin wouldn't have him and Betsy didn;t want him! After both teams play their first two games, every Blue Devil fan and Cyclone fan will be wishing their AD's had of made the right choice.  Come Aug 31 re-read this message and listen to what you hear in the stands and remember etsportsman told you first :lol:

That was brutally honest. I disagree with your assessment of Unaka but, I agree with you that unicoi will regret their choice.

Edited by creekerfan

Why don't you grow up - nobody said they didn't want Lunsford to be successful. I think everybody's sick and tired of hearing your whining and crying about things that don't exactly go as you think they should.

You should be more worried about how the present coach of Cloudland is doing after surgery. All you talk about is how "the bottom has fallen out" at Cloudland, I would think you wouldn't give a rats butt about where or how Lunsford is doing or going to do in another program. A program that isn't even in our state, so who cares??????? Good Luck to Lunsford.

If you were all grown up, you wouldn't make comments like that. You were the one that said "who cares". And I am worried about coach Keith. I played for him and Mike and we're all friends. I have no respect for you. you are just a jealous creeker. Stay on the basketball boards.