Who are the Top Freshman in East Tennessee

ShaneC

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The top freshman classes I have seen in Upper East TN are:

D-B - Sevier Middle + Robinson Middle will keep the freshmen team tough and continue their tradition

Sullivan South - Colonial Heights Middle incoming Freshman class is one of the most phsically gifted I've seen, led by the Phillips kid at QB. I'm betting he starts at QB for the varsity when he's a sophomore. Not sure what Sullivan Middle will add.

Volunteer - Church Hill had a big talented team last year, giving the Falcons a class to look forward to. Not sure what Surgoinsville Middle will add.

Satch I gotta' agree with you on that Church Hill Middle School team of last year. (incoming Freshman at Volunteer) Thats the biggest 8th. grade team I've ever seen. And athletic to boot. They should make some noise pretty soon.

ps: Im just agreeing with you this one time. Don't start thinking I like you or anything. ;)

WaCo :) JaCo

Rockwood may have the overall best crop of freshmen in the state for a school their size. The incoming freshmen made it to the TMSAA East Tennessee Middle School (Small School division) championship game as 6th, 7th and 8th graders and won the two out of three of the state championships! Some of those same kids have played together since they were 4 yrs old and have had several undefeated seasons on youth football teams as well as an undefeated 8th grade season last yr. Look for several of them to either start or get significant playing time as freshmen this year. The crop includes big, strong, and quick lineman (Moriarity, Boston, Green, Cofer), a talented running back (Clem), the next great tiger quarterback (Breazeale) and even an accomplished kicker (Hill). They have that much incoming talent despite losing the best all around player off last years middle school team(Works). And it is rumored he may actually come back which would only bolster an already strong class! Small schools seldom have incoming classes that have that many quality atheletes in one group. Rockwood's senior class this year was a similar group although not as large. So by sheer numbers, I think the tigers incoming freshmen are significant in what they potentially may do over the next four years. Afterall, the only thing anyone can say right now about freshmen is based on potential.

thumb Hey this will be my first year playing high school football, i play for Harriman Blue Devils and i knw you'll like to joke on us but i remember a couple years ago we beating AE we will rise out of this slump thats were in and we will be back up top maybe not the 2004 season but i can ensure that we will in 2005 cause we got a lot of talent like our halfback#2 dominique chatman receiver/qb #1 julian goins fullback#33 alex hall and our line is geting stronger our lineman are #63 lucas neal #77 tyrell lorenz #62 chad perrine #51 Bryson Burum #56 brett grizzard #69 josh neal we have the strenth and none of the benches under 280 so im looking for great things from the blue devil team.

Knox Halls has a strong freshman class in Tyler Brock, Austin Noe, Jaren Newgent, Jake Carr, etc. These kids will be a part of the rebuilding process that Halls desperatley needs. Brock brings a lot of speed and good hands to the team, whereas Carr, Noe, and Newgent bring strength and power. Hopefully, these kids will stay with the program which will benefit them as well as the school.

thumb Hey this will be my first year playing high school football, i play for Harriman Blue Devils and i knw you'll like to joke on us but i remember a couple years ago we beating AE we will rise out of this slump thats were in and we will be back up top maybe not the 2004 season but i can ensure that we will in 2005 cause we got a lot of talent like our halfback#2 dominique chatman receiver/qb #1 julian goins fullback#33 alex hall and our line is geting stronger our lineman are #63 lucas neal #77 tyrell lorenz #62 chad perrine #51 Bryson Burum #56 brett grizzard #69 josh neal we have the strenth and none of the benches under 280 so im looking for great things from the blue devil team.

A couple of years ago. Try 1999. The playoff game you really lost. The next year AE beat you by 30 or more points.

Devon Johnson of McMinn County will be a big time name in the future. He can play anywhere, but quarterback is his true position. He has a great arm, and is hard to tackle because of his speed and strength.He may not start this year but he will soon.

Edited by MCjenis22

Well i really do remember Harriman beating the roadrunners at there home field a while back then there was a big fight cause we won,and the reason Harriman had 3 bad season's is cause we we was a good team the coaches and players started to goof around thinking they were un beatable that's what lead to there down fall, and i respect every player from the roadrunners i think yall have a great team yall had that awesome quarterback #2 i don't know his name ,but we will be back up top in roane county soon we hav a great group of freshmen and sophmore's that will change things later on. we have a knew coaching staff that is working there buts off to make up a better team which they are Travis Tapp he played fullback for Harriman in the 80's and they won the district with help of his to halfbacks cornell fraizer and Jamie Burum.

john daughtery he played the line he is a great linemen coach he works hard ,and hes a cool science teacher.

scotty dikes he played receiver for ETSU he is our receiver coach he is a very smat man and he know's what he is doing.

our line up

#1JULIAN GOINS

#2 DOMINIQUE CHATMAN

#3 DESMOND GALLAHER

#4 JAVON J-TRAN IVY

#5 SHAWN WILLIAMS

#7 KELLEN CLEVLAND

#8 DEMETRIUS WILLIAMS

#9 A.J. JOHNSON

#10 DORION CLOWERS

#11 SHELDON HICKMON

#12 JASON EBLE

#14 Houston PASS

#20 JUSTIN WALLACE

#30 DAVID BODINE

#32 QUENELLE FRAIZER-HIS DAD WAS A PART OF THAT DISTRICK CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM HIS DAD WAS RIGHT HALFBACK #26 CORNELL FRAIZER.

#33 ALEX HALL

#44 JOHN LOVE

#46 BRANDON SMITH

#51 BRYSON BURUM -MY BROTHER PLAYED LEFT HALFBACK FOR THE WINNING DISTRICT TEAM #48 JAMIE BURUM.

#54 CHRIS"MOODER" TAYLOR

#55 PAUL BURGESS

#56 BRETT GRIZZARD

#58 SCOTT MULLINS

#59 JOSH NEAL

#62 CHAD PERRINE

#63 LUCAS NEAL

#75 CARLOS GODSEY

#77 TYRELL LORENZ

#79 CLINT EDMONDS

#80 DAMIAN MILLER

THESE GUY WILL MAKE A CHANGE.