Who is the Power House in Knoxville this year

ShaneC

SHANEC ANSWER ME THIS.IF TERRANCE COBB IS GOING TO BE A FRESHMAN THIS YEAR HOW WAS HE PLAYING IN JR MIDGETS(12YR OLD) LAST YEAR 1ST GAME VERSUS THE WARRIORS.IS THIS HOW THE BABY FALCONS ARE UPGRADING THEIR PROGRAM?HE ALSO GOT A LESSON IN BASKETBALL AT NORHTWEST FROM A 12 YR OLD .HIGH SCHOOL BALL WILL BE DIFFERENT.CENTRAL FANS DON'T CRY TOO MANY TEARS YOU WILL SURVIVE.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Bobcat he is going to be a Falcon... He was up there working out last week and he told me that he told Helton that he was going to Fulton... He is gonna be a Falcon and he is living with his brother Tyrone now... He is in the Fulton program, like it or not... Also, Stinson, Gallman, and Rorax are not zoned for Central but they will be going to Fulton... Back about 7 or 8 years ago, Central had a lot of players living in the Fulton zone playing for Central...

Now you are saying Fulton is just a small inner city school and Central is a quality school... In a whole at sports (Football, Baseball, and Basketball) Fulton is a lot more dominant than Central... In baseball Central only won like 10 games last year and in basketball Central never has been good... Baseball Fulton has around 10 region titles and in Basketball they are second to AE in most state apperances in the state tournament in the past 15 years...

Now to Qbsdad... You worry about your little weak sports out there in Carter and not at Fulton... Lets see this year if any little 12 yr olds from your team can compete with any of the Knoxville Falcons Basketball teams, just ask CentralBobcat, AE Roadrunner, and KWalker...

Holla at cha boy...

ShaneC

:lol:

Well Bobcat he is going to be a Falcon... He was up there working out last week and he told me that he told Helton that he was going to Fulton... He is gonna be a Falcon and he is living with his brother Tyrone now... He is in the Fulton program, like it or not... Also, Stinson, Gallman, and Rorax are not zoned for Central but they will be going to Fulton... Back about 7 or 8 years ago, Central had a lot of players living in the Fulton zone playing for Central...

Now you are saying Fulton is just a small inner city school and Central is a quality school... In a whole at sports (Football, Baseball, and Basketball) Fulton is a lot more dominant than Central... In baseball Central only won like 10 games last year and in basketball Central never has been good... Baseball Fulton has around 10 region titles and in Basketball they are second to AE in most state apperances in the state tournament in the past 15 years...

Now to Qbsdad... You worry about your little weak sports out there in Carter and not at Fulton... Lets see this year if any little 12 yr olds from your team can compete with any of the Knoxville Falcons Basketball teams, just ask CentralBobcat, AE Roadrunner, and KWalker...

**Shanec better be careful what you say, according to tssaa rules the kid must go to school in the zone where the legal guardian lives.

qbsdad terrence played several games with the falcon 12 year old team and then transfered to the supermidget division. Alot of folks felt like the falcon team should have had to forfeit the games he played in. terrence himself said he was 13 but josh jones covered it up.

Edited by PigSkinRules

ShaneC: if you think Fulton baseball is on a par with Central's, you better think again. Fulton has never had anything. Yes, Central was down last year, and they are not what they were under Bud Bales, but they have a great tradition and will be back where they belong soon. You are right about basketball, Central is sorry at it and there is no reason. A decent coach could do a lot there.

I never said anything about Terrence staying at CHS. All i said was he is NOT ZONED for Fulton. Transfer period is over, they have been sent out so that is not an option. So how can he LEGELLY go to Fulton?

I know the situation and I know everything that is going with him. He thinks Fulton is a better fit for him. I wish the kid the best no matter where he plays.

I don't have time to post so you guys have fun talking about what ever you talk about cause I'm out.

Football season has started so its time to get to business.

Like I said plenty of times before, 1 player won't make a break a team. It takes 11 players to produce. Terrence Cobb is just an incoming freshmen and you all are giving him a lot of props. I say he won't just walk straight in Fulton and Central and start. Like many has said, High School is different from Little League so T. Cobb has a lot to be learning. I have no say so in this issue so who cares.