Sevier County Football

scbballfreak

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you again scbballfreak; i figured you would have learned your lesson last time after i wore you out, as well as many others about the clausen topic; but i guess some people just do not ever learn; sevier county a state title, well that is probably a bit of a stretch; from what i hear they should be much improved from last year; but playing in that region finishing third or fourth can mean having a pretty decent year; i know last year they were young and played a lot of sophomores and a few freshman; so they should be seasoned this year and ready for the stiff competition of region 1 5A; so relax a little scbballfreak, and quit trying to stir up stuff that is not there; stick to what you know, like all that knowledge you gathered in you awesome middle school sporting career

From what I have seen the past few years, watching Sevier County's JV and freshman teams play against DB's teams, this is basically what I have learned about the upcoming talent level....

They are hard hitters, I personally saw them lay the wood to a few of the DB players....

however I'm sorry to say, but that's about all the good aspects I have seen. Personally, I would love to see a DB vs. SC game the way they used to be, and We will deffinetly not over-look anyone this year. But the sad truth of it is, all the athletes were split up when they opened up the new high school in that area.

So best of luck to yall, have a good summer, and we'll see ya up in J. Fred not too long from now.

Just wonderin how the summer is goin for those boys. I heard they were callin for a state title this year over there. It could happen, but theyve got a lot of work ahead of them if they want it, what do you all think.

LOL! Sevier Co won`t even get close to winning region 1,and you are asking about a state championship? LOL!

you again scbballfreak; i figured you would have learned your lesson last time after i wore you out, as well as many others about the clausen topic; but i guess some people just do not ever learn; sevier county a state title, well that is probably a bit of a stretch; from what i hear they should be much improved from last year; but playing in that region finishing third or fourth can mean having a pretty decent year; i know last year they were young and played a lot of sophomores and a few freshman; so they should be seasoned this year and ready for the stiff competition of region 1 5A; so relax a little scbballfreak, and quit trying to stir up stuff that is not there; stick to what you know, like all that knowledge you gathered in you awesome middle school sporting career

I was being sarcastic! Ya as would i like to see sevier co and db from the old days, or Oak Ridge. And ya they are improved this year, been to a few practices, but not improved enough. Brewer and his staff will certainly be ready, its just a matter of the players bein there. And ama im just playin around so dont think u won this one or the last one i was just gettin tired of typin. The only reason i said this is because the players at sc were sayin that they were gonna win one, not me.

everyone relax here, noone is talking about a state title or even a region title at sevier county; there focus is getting ready for camp and there first game against Seymour, because they want to avenge last season's loss; so whatever post you see on hear about players or anyone involved with sevier county talking big, ignore because they have no idea what they are talking about; and yes DRDB i agree that sevier county's freshmen and jv teams have been somewhat impressive the last couple of years, that i why there is a little hope now i hear from sevier county; and jc4life be careful, from what i hear jeff has not beaten sevier county in several years in jv and only last year beat them at the freshmen for the first time in a few years; do not know for sure, but just what i hear

from what i hear jeff has not beaten sevier county in several years in jv and only last year beat them at the freshmen for the first time in a few years; do not know for sure, but just what i hear

WOW! JV and Freshmen games,that must be what the folks over at Sevier Co watch instead of the varsity.Let me fill you in on something,just because a group beats Jeff Co when they are freshmen doesn`t mean they will at the varsity level.But is doesn`t matter because according to your theory Jeff Co should have no trouble beating Sevier Co,because this years Seniors haven`t lost to Sevier Co,varsity,jv,or freshmen.The good news for Sevier Co is Jeff Co will have some rebuilding to do,after this year.

WOW! JV and Freshmen games,that must be what the folks over at Sevier Co watch instead of the varsity.Let me fill you in on something,just because a group beats Jeff Co when they are freshmen doesn`t mean they will at the varsity level.But is doesn`t matter because according to your theory Jeff Co should have no trouble beating Sevier Co,because this years Seniors haven`t lost to Sevier Co,varsity,jv,or freshmen.The good news for Sevier Co is Jeff Co will have some rebuilding to do,after this year.

Besides the Carson kid, who is left on the Jefferson County squad that has scored a varsity touchdown? Losing Clement, Jennings, Houston, and Brown-I believe I would try to sneak up on people instead of sticking my chest out. Every game Jeff will play from now on will have targets on their heads with some of last year's routs. Looks like Meadows got out of town just in time. I wonder if you Karns guys remember Jeff kicking an onsides kick when they are up by 40. When I saw that, I knew Meadows had already made his mind up about leaving. Speaking of Sevier County, they will be much improved. Pigeon Forge High might have hurt for the past 3 years, but I believe with the growth of the county, they are starting to see another cycle of athletes come through. From looking at returning starters from each region team-it looks like 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place is up for grabs, and who knows, maybe 1st. DB is the only solid lock in the playoffs, in my opinion. They are the only team that hasn't had a let down year. SC has had them the last 3, Prior to the last 2 years, Jeff has had them. Science Hill, Bearden, South Doyle haven't put together any runs. And whoever SCBBall freak is, just stick with your glory days of elementary school, and quit trying to badmouth. Anyone that knows anything about SCHS, their players and staff preach on competing and being accountable, not about state championships. Regular season wins, playoffs, championships will take care of themselves if you take care of business. Good luck on your rebuilding-after next year, of course.

Guest Oakland

go ahead, take your best shot at jeff co, cuz i know that euverard will have them ready, he may not have the talent jeff co did last year, but jeff co will still be a very solid football team

Edited by oakland2001