Webb passing league?

AERoadrunners

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a passing league so I dont know how effective a Powerhouse fullback will be in it so I guess we will have to wait and see. I know that Oak Ridge beat Fulton last year and I would expect them to put on a good show out there. Not guarenteeing winning it all but I know they will play as hard as they can and usually for Oak Ridge that means WINNING.

Last year, Central with underfeated in this passing league. They made it to the championship game but they couldn't play because their camp started the day of the Championship so Oak Ridge played Webb in the championship.

If anyone has the schedule for this league, please post it. 1st game Monday will be Fulton vs Central 5:00 PM. At least they can play in the punt pass league :lol:

Roadrunner--unless you have a more current schedule than I do, Central is to play Heritage at 7pm on Monday, Oak Ridge at 7pm on Tuesday and Webb at 8pm Wednesday.

Hey I got my information from someone that's close to the Central program. But if you have the schedule please post it so I won't waste my gas nor money to come way out there and be disappointed in not seeing that game.