11u kgc lady pride

congrats to the knoxvilee boys and girls club lady pride on a final 4 finish

couldnt be prouder of a group of girls with a lot of class and huge hearts

our prayer and thoughts are with morgan buda.

we hope what you have accomplished this week will keep your spirits high!

thank you girls as coaches we couldnt ask for any more than you gave!

we love you!

kelsey cox-powell

lauren hawkins_powell

morgan buda-newport

tory hyder-powell

taylor mills-holston

madison lee-englewood

alisha dowling-powell

alicia robinson-gresham

madison wilder-cak

sarah debusk-webb

shannon depew-newport

and a special thanks to coach erin ogan we hope your east tn stars win it all!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vapor rub

THE TENNESSEE RAIDERS WANT TO CONGRATULATE THE KGC LADY PRIDE ON THEIR 4TH PLACE FINISH YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT GROUP OF KIDS, COACHES AND PARENTS.

THE EAST TENNESSEE AREA IS IN GREAT SHAPE IN THIS AGE GROUP (11 AND UNDER).

CONGRATULATIONS FROM

TENNESSEE RAIDERS ORGANIZATION

Congratulations to the KGC from the Memphis WAVES

You ladies played and had a great run at the tournament.. Not sure if we'll be back next year, but its been great pleasure competing against and watching your team play.

GREAT JOB, represent TN well..

Congrats to the TN Tigers, Tn Top Guns and M'boro Belles...

Congratulations KGC!!! You girls worked so hard for what you wanted, and overcame many obsticles and injuries. I wish that I could've made it to the nationals with you all, but it's been such an honor (and a WHOLE lot of fun) to work with every single one of you. Thank yall so much for letting me be a part of KGC PRIDE.....I love you girls.

~Coach "E"

Guest CubsFan
congrats to the knoxvilee boys and girls club lady pride on a final 4 finish

Congratulations on finishing 4th. What tournament was this and also was this YBOA or AAU? My last question before I get off of here is, which club does this team feed from?

cubsfan.....it was aau..and the feeder program is the boys and girls club jr pro program

tyjacks.......thank you so much.......i hate to see the waves go,the competition was always intense...but i know well see your team by another name next year!

mtnbiker.....thank you .....we will be watching for reports on the 15u...i pray caitlin has the tourny of her life!

hopi.....thanks also and congrats on your team hanging so tough!

coach erin.......you dont know how much youve meant to these girls...

your post players performed very well....and everyone calls wanting to know how coach e,s team is doing!

i dont know many people who have a number 2 finish as a player and a #4 finish as a coach at 16

we hope youll be with us again next year!

Guest CubsFan
cubsfan.....it was aau..and the feeder program is the boys and girls club jr pro program

That's shocking, I didn't know the Boys and Girls Clubs had a Jr. Pro program. When did this league start at the clubs and also which club can I go to, to sign my kids up? Are most of these girls that are on the team Boys and Girls Clubs members or are they outside of the club members? I'm asking this question because my kids wouldn't go to the club everyday and I'm hoping this wouldn't hurt their chances of making the team. Do you all have tryouts for this team?

cubsfan........the boys have had a jr pro program for years and the girls started approx 4 years ago.....

because we use the same volunteer coaches for both leagues the girls program will start in 4 weeks

and there is no requirement that your children go to the day programs ,it is open to everyone

i would call mike capps very soon at 974-9689....if hes not in is office leave a message he is prompt on returning calls

Let me start by saying I'm not here to start anything so don't take it personal.

cubsfan; This team has nothing to do with the Boys and Girls Club! They carry the name because of the Baxter Gym is supposed to be a Boys and Girls Club site but it isn't. Mike Capps, has had the program for years but not many Boys and Girls Clubs members participate in his program. The location of the Baxter Gym is directly behind the Caswell Boys and Girls Club which has over 300 members but none plays in the "Boys and Girls Club" league. Mike Capps plays his league games at the Halls/Powell Boys and Girls Club. So if you sign up in the city, you have to travel to the county to play the games/practice.

Don't get me wrong, Mike Capps does run a good program but getting more Boys and Girls Club members involved should be his #1 goal. ROBPRIDE, don't say anything smart just realize that this is a good idea and that's what you should do!