11u kgc lady pride

roadrunner has an obvious problem.....hes a hater!

this thread has absolutely nothing to do with you roadrunner

you dont like something that is positive and teaches skills to anyone

go back to your football thread or get a hobby

cubs fan ask anyone who has been in the knoxville boys and girls club junior pro program and judge for yourself!

you know roadrunner just because you spew lies doesnt make what you say so.....

and as for taking it personel.........i put a lot of my life into this program.......i cant take it any other way

leauge play is at halls powell,fulton,and baxter!...it is a succesful program roadrunner ,deal with it

Edited by robpride

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

roadrunner has an obvious problem.....hes a hater!

you know roadrunner just because you spew lies doesnt make what you say so.....

I didn't know that I was a hater. I didn't say anything negative about this team nor Mike Capps. Cubsfan asked a question and I gave him the answers. Show me/Tell me where I was spewing lies about this program? The only thing I said was, "You all should get more club members on this team" but hey, if you want to carry the Boys and Girls Club name, go ahead I can't say or do anything about it.

How are you going to tell me to go back to the football board? I'm entitle to speak my mind on any thread there is, if you don't like it, DON'T READ what I have to say! That's simple!

:lol:

CubsFan, Rob has a problem with me talking about his team and he knows that not many or none of his players attends the Boys and Girls Club but his team carries the name. WOW! Now you see where your United Way money goes?

your exactley right roadrunner .........you cant do anything about anything!!!!

and if you want to make statements about misuse of united way funds im sure libel is something your use to dealing with..........got a good lawyer.?...

because our program isnt funded that way!!!!!

Guest CubsFan

I'm lost I thought the Boys and Girls Clubs recieves United Way Funds? Well, I'm not interested in this team after finded out that your teams doesn't use the Boys and Girls Club Members. Rob, I'm sorry but that's not right. Thanks but no thanks. :unsure:

Congratulations on finishing 4th.  What tournament was this and also was this YBOA or AAU?  My last question before I get off of here is, which club does this team feed from?

825289135[/snapback]

Oh please, CubsFan, you knew the answers to your questions before you even posted it on here. You just wanted robpride to say that they were with the Boys and Girls Club to get roadrunner all upset again. You were one of the posters on the last thread that dealed with this issue and even said that you worked with the Boys and Girls club for 5 years, did you not??? That's funny, you've actually already posted about this team several times and actually work at the Boys and Girls Club yet you don't know anythign about them...hmmmm... You're not "lost", you're just trying to start trouble. Whether it is right or wrong, there's apparently not much that you or roadrunner can do about it, so get over it and move on with your life. To the KGC Lady Pride players, I got to see you all play last year and I knew then that you all were going to be something special. Congrats on your 4th place finish, it is truly a great accomplishment, despite of where you come from or what the name on your jersey says. To robpride, i don't know what goes on with your organization and, frankly, i don't care, but the way i see it is that any person who volunteers time to the youth of our country to better them for tomorrow is a good person in my book.

but the way i see it is that any person who volunteers time to the youth of our country to better them for tomorrow is a good person in my book.

825290540[/snapback]

I guess that makes me a good person too ;) PtGuard, I'm glad RobPride invited you in here to speak on his behalf. Hey, I don't get upset over anything dealing with the B and G Club you need to talk to your boy about that one. I'm going to leave you alone Rob about the B and G. I'm going to put me a Jr Pro JV team together made up of REAL Boys and Girls Clubs members and we're going to take it to yall.

See you in November

PLEASE..PLEASE..PLEASE...Drop this Boys/Girls Club thing, its been discussed to DEATH. This DEAD HORSE has been BEAT ENOUGH .!.!.!

If you don't like something then don't participate or concern yourself with it, MOVE ON and start your own AAU team(s) with whatever sponsor you can get...

ENOUGH is ENOUGH....

PLEASE..PLEASE..PLEASE...Drop this Boys/Girls Club thing, its been discussed to DEATH. This DEAD HORSE has been BEAT ENOUGH .!.!.!

If you don't like something then don't participate or concern yourself with it, MOVE ON and start your own AAU team(s) with whatever sponsor you can get...

ENOUGH is ENOUGH....

825291225[/snapback]

The B and G thing is over. This isn't just AAU or YBOA it's Jr. Pro too. Like I said, we'll see them in November. Who said this person isn't coaching an AAU or YBOA team now? And by they way, the horse is still walking :P

Congrats to the Lady Pride. What a fun ride the last 2 years! It's hard to believe our bunch of girls could finish #4 at AAU nationals, giving up height and speed in most games, but never giving up desire, heart and fundamentals. What a joy to watch them play!

Robpride and ladE44panthrs, thanks for all the time spent with our girls. Thank your fam's also. Coach E, you know you have a permanent fan club now. They hang on your every word and action. What a great example of a person and player for a bunch of 11 year old girls. Can't wait till school ball starts back up. Go Panthers!

The B and G thing is over.  This isn't just AAU or YBOA it's Jr. Pro too.  Like I said, we'll see them in November.  Who said this person isn't coaching an AAU or YBOA team now?  And by they way, the horse is still walking :D

825291688[/snapback]

Roadrunner, the B&G Club Fall league for girls is a Training League not JV, so you might want to drop down an age group when gathering your players.

Congrats to KGC Pride.....heard your team played well.  How did the other TN teams finish?

825288641[/snapback]

Spree1024, can't believe no one has bragged on the other TN teams yet so I will. These are results from 11U AAU Nationals in New Orleans

Tn Top guns, who we (Lady Pride) had the pleasure of playing 4 or so times in a span of about 2 weeks, what a great and classy buch of kids, and a very good team: Advanced from pool play as #1 with 2 Wins & 1 Loss. Lost in first round of bracket play, won the next game but lost the next one.

Memphis Waves, very good team the last 2 years: Advanced from pool play as #2 with 2 Wins and 1 Loss. Looked l ike a very tough pool from what we saw and heard. Lost in first round of bracket play, won the next game but lost the next one. They had a very tough position in bracket play.

Murfreesboro Belles, unfortunately did not advance from pool play into bracket play. Do not know how they faired in the shootout.

Tn Lady Tigers, advanced from pool play as #2 with 2 Wins and 1 Loss. Lost in first round of bracket play and then lost the next game.

So, 4 out of 5 TN teams advanced to bracket play.