Class 2A: Region 6 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Huntingdon win the region. Camden is runner -up. McKenzie third with a toss up for the finial spot to make the play - off between Riverside and Adamsville. Right now I will go with Adamsville.

McKenzie struggles this year. The Run and Gun might have to be turned into the power-I. No line to support Drew Hayes. If they keep running the western passing game there QB will be sacked all year.

Chester County lost a lot of talent - I think only returning 3 starters on each side of the ball. They'll be young next year, but I also think they'll be better than most expect. They're a well-coached team with some talented young players. Contending for a top-4 spot will be tough, but I'm not counting them out.

Huntingdon and McKenzie are, in my opinion, the clear 1-2. For the other two spots, I think it's pretty wide open. I know Camden returns most of their skill positions, but I also believe they lost their entire starting O-line (that's what I was told last year anyway). Riverside will be much improved over last year.

Ought to be a fairly competitve region outside of the top spot. Should be fun to watch.

Camden didn't lose the entire starting line but we lost 2 or 3 big guys. We will be able to replace them this year but they won't be as big. We are returning 10 starters on defense and only lost 3 or 4 on offense. I think we will be tough this year. There's no way we can come close to Huntingdon but we will finish in second I know and we'll beat McKenzie.

I know that Huntingdon and Chester lost alot, but as far as Mckenzie, Riverside, Camden, and Adamsville they are returning alot from what i hear. It should be real exciting for the number 2 spot in the toughest region in 2A. I Don't agree with Camden and Mckenzie being the best game in the region, Adamsville and Camden have had the best game the past 2 years and i don't see why it should change this year.

• 2 weeks later...