Best RB in Knoxville

BriC

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Albert Harris is a special back.

Hooty Henderson at West is very tough and if Harris wasn't at AE, he would be considered maybe the top back.

David Gaston at Central is very fast, very strong and has great moves. Catches the ball out of the backfield well.

Littlejohn at Carter has outstanding speed and is a tough runner.

Fulton has Cobb. He is a punishing runner.

I'm sure there are many that I have missed. The two kids mentioned earlier are fine runners, but they have a ways to go to catch these guys.

If you are talking about Knoxville you have to say Albert Harris is the best. David Gaston is good also.

If you are talking about the Knoxville area there are some good ones.

Brad Walker. William Blount

Aaron Carson. William Blount

Ryan Tallent. Maryville

Dustin Lindsey. Alcoa

Dustin Latham. Sweetwater

Albert Harris is a special back.

Hooty Henderson at West is very tough and if Harris wasn't at AE, he would be considered maybe the top back.

David Gaston at Central is very fast, very strong and has great moves.  Catches the ball out of the backfield well.

Littlejohn at Carter has outstanding speed and is a tough runner.

Fulton has Cobb.  He is a punishing runner.

I'm sure there are many that I have missed.  The two kids mentioned earlier are fine runners, but they have a ways to go to catch these guys.

825292754[/snapback]

I agree with that last part, wright and walker are good backs but really don't stand up next to these guys. I would say Harris and Cobb are some of the main ones to watch this upcoming season...

Coming from a Fulton alumni, Albert Harris has been the best running back in East Tennessee since LeRoy Thompson (Penn State)... Without a shadow of a doubt he is the best in the State of Tennessee... Jam Fine and Tyrone Cobb will make a great 1-2 punch at Fulton this year, they might be the best tandom in 3A, maybe even the state.... The kid from MoWest and Knox West are both really good backs and will help their teams to great seasons... But Little John from Carter is definatley not one of the best backs in the state, he is good but not as good as Harris, Fine, Cobb and the 2 others I have said... Gaston from Knox Central will have a great year and will need to bring leadership to the Bobcats or they will have a rough season this year...

Holla at cha boy...

ShaneC thumb