Camp starts tomorrow!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grr... I have gone three days and still have yet to see them in full pads. Maybe tomorrow morning? They just didn't look crisp today. Calico, grr, dropped a ball he should have easily caught (surprise surprise!). The linemen really got after it this morning, both sides of the ball. They're working really hard. McClendon, the free agent RB from Ole Miss, is really impressing me. I'm trying to think if anything else really stood out... not really. So here are my pics from Day 4 of Titans Training Camp 2004!

? WR pulls in the catch

LB Rocky Calmus and TE Erron Kinney

(This one's large) Coach Fisher smiles talking to Samari Rolle

RB Jarrett Payton

? RB (might be McClendon)

WR Tramon Douglas

He did it AGAIN today. He just can't catch the ball consistently. It's really frustrating. But let's be positive. Troupe really stood out today. He made some catches today that were about a mile over his head. It was incredible. I was worried about the defense with the loss of Sirmon, but they looked good today. Boiman's going to be fine.

There's just a feeling around this camp. I can't put a finger on it, but it's postive in nature certainly. I'm looking for a GREAT year from Tennessee. GO TITANS!

Just got back from Titans Falcons practice and the Titans offense wasnt looking too bad. Calico dropped another ball, but other than that the titans receiving corps looked pretty good. Volek and McNair looked pretty sharp. Ben Troupe didnt catch many passes but I noticed him blocking good on a few run plays. I'm not sure how the defense was doing against Mike Vick because I was on the otherside watch the Titans O.

Well I got ya covered then! I was on the other side watching the defense (really just staking my spot for when Rocky Calmus signed afterwards :blink: )... looked decent. We didn't too hot on 7-on-7 drills, though we did pick a couple. Speaking of Calmus, he looked really well. I'm sensing a very good season for him (but I'm slightly biased to the former Oklahoma star). It was quite fun to watch the DBs and the WRs go one on one. I'm assuming they did that drill on the other side of the field? How did our WRs do? Our DBs looked good, not great. Still room for improvement.

This whole training camp thing is a lot of fun! :lol:

Our WR's looked really good aginst their DB's. Mason looked really good as usual. Darrell Hill made some pretty good grabs as did Bennett and Eddie Berlin. The WR corps as a whole looked pretty good. Calico had a decent day accept for one ball he dropped after beting VA Tech rookie DeAngelo Hall deep. If Ive learned anything from camp this year its that we got two really good QB's. I would say Billy is the best back up in the league.