I was pretty surprised to see nobody had started an Atlanta Braves thread here seeing that they are the most cheered for team in TN. I personnally am a huge Braves fan- I'm really enjoying this season seeing young talent like Charles Thomas and Johnny Estrada emerge and lead this team to the top of the division. I'm a little concerned because the Phillies and Marlins and Mets all made big deals at the deadline, while the Braves only picked up one reliever, but I think with a 4.5 game lead and them playing as well as they are, they will win their 14th division title in a row. So, any other Brave fans out there, what do you guys think about this team?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland

the cards are good, but the braves are H O T! the braves have won or split their last 11 series and i dont see the cardinals doin it either. but who knows by the time, the braves get to the cards they maybe off this hot streak, althought thats highly unlikely

Edited by oakland2001

Guest Oakland

maybe so, but it wont be this year :lol:. but as far as the mets makin those deadline deals, it looks they were makin those for the future, not neccessarily to make a run this year, anyways it doesnt matter with them all but out of the race. look for the phillies to continue to slide and for the marlins to make a strong run at the braves, they and the cubs were the big time winners of the trading deadline

Edited by oakland2001