Top teams

phs5

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Austin East

2. Knoxville Central

3. Karns(my sleeper this year will surprise some people)

4. Fulton

5. Knoxville West

6. Webb

7. Farragut

8. Powell (You all are giving them to much PROPS)

9. Catholic

Tie-10. South Doyle and Bearden

I'm glad someone started this thread again but one thing, it's kinda of hard to pick until after the Jamboree on Friday, August 13th. Also, some of these schools aren't in the Knox County School System but I'll put'em in there.

I think that Alcoa should be in the top 5 at least, I mean Alcoa went over to Austin East in a three way scrimmage with Seymore, and pretty much did what ever they wanted to do, I think people are underestamating the Tornadoes, but those who do, will have a rude awakening this year...if you wanna see for yourself come to the three way scrimmage over at Fulton tuesday night with us (Alcoa), and Clinton.

It is really hard to do this without seeing some of the teams at the jamboree or having a couple of games under the belt.

AE will be at Central on Thursday. That will be interesting. By the way Roadrunner, the Central parents are going to return the favor you all did for us in the spring and cook hamburgers, brats, dogs and bar-b-que for the AE players for after the scrimmage.

I think the 1st 4 teams will be AE, Fulton, Powell and Central. In what order, who knows. After that, I would bunch Halls, Catholic, West, Webb and Karns together. Number 10 could be Carter or Bearden.

Edited by medman