Titans vs Cleveland

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Guest Oakland

i have to agree with rebel, the titans look unusually sharp for the 1st preseason game. on a side note, i wanna give a big thanks to whoever punked winslow jr, that idiot deserved it

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lamont Thompson said Winslow was susposed to block him on a running play so Lamont gave him a good pop and kind of head butted him and Lamont said Winslow being a rookie and being kind of hyper he didnt take to kindly to it so he started to shove Thompson and then Thompson laid off while Winslow threw a few punches. Thompson said it was a bit hard to swallow but he knew it was for the good of the team so he just took it.

I know this is just preseason but last preseason Eddie had 72 yards on 32 carries the whole preseason with his longest run being a 6 yarder. I watched the lowlights of the cowboys game and Eddie was in mid season form. I cant wait unitl next week for the game. I know this is just preseason but not too many teams look that good in their first game. I was also excited when we opened up the game with 2 sacks on the first 3 plays. I think what it all comes down to is that we have one of the best coaching stafs in the NFL.