Tyrone Calico

I didnt make it out to the Titans scrimmage but reports are that Calico had the best showing. It was said that he burnt DeAngelo Hall the number eight pick in this years draft a few times. It was also said that rookie undrafted free agent Vick King ran the ball pretty good.

I didnt make it out to the Titans scrimmage but reports are that Calico had the best showing.  It was said that he burnt DeAngelo Hall the number eight pick in this years draft a few times.  It was also said that rookie undrafted free agent Vick King ran the ball pretty good.

825299915[/snapback]

I wouldn't put much into him beating Hall. I think he just got signed with the Falcons earlier in the week so he hasn't been playing for a little while!

The Falcons & Titans are my two favorite teams! I have always like the birds going back to when Deion Sanders was playing there and they played at the old Fulton County Stadium! Now I go for both yes its possible Atlanta NFC the Titans AFC. I also go for the BIg ORange although some say you can't do both! :D

Guest Oakland

on paper it may not look too much, but you need to look at DeAngelo's numbers: top 10 1st round pick and high 4.2- low 4.3 speed, i know it doesnt mean much when you are a corner, or at least not as much in college, but its gotta turn your head at least a lil. with that being said, i hope tyrone really has a breakout year, would be not only great for him but great for mtsu as well

on paper it may not look too much, but you need to look at DeAngelo's numbers: top 10 1st round pick and high 4.2- low 4.3 speed, i know it doesnt mean much when you are a corner, or at least not as much in college, but its gotta turn your head at least a lil. with that being said, i hope tyrone really has a breakout year, would be not only great for him but great for mtsu as well

825300080[/snapback]

I agree, whuppin up on a 8th overall pick and who was said to be the fastest dude in the draft is pretty impressive. Hall was amazing at Va Tech. To see Calico take it to him gets me pretty excited.

• 4 weeks later...
Those who are waiting for Calico to explode may have to wait a while.  At least until he learns to catch the ball with his hands and not his pads.

He reminds me of a big Renaldo Neimaiah.  A fast "no catch" yet, receiver.

825324349[/snapback]

He has played very well in the preseason I think he has only dropped a couple of passes.

Now with the knee injury he will be out atleast until the 2nd game against Indianapolis.