Cloudland High football

bamascott15

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE KING makes a habit out of talking about worst case scenarios, but we already know that.

What I know is this: these boys have heart, ambition, and a LOT of talent. TO TELLTHETRUTH you must have seen last week's scrimmage, it was a challenge that they took and met. Yes, Byrd and Benfield are gone, yes, Coach Keith has had some surgery, but we have dedicated coaches and dedicated players who want to hold up the Highlander tradition of going 10 - 0 and Roan Mountain thinks they may be able to pull it off! :ph34r:

Edited by Maynardette

Lander, Keith is well on the way to a great recovery. He has been out on the field on a regular basis, but he knows his limitations and he respects them. In the meantime, Robbie Turbyfill has been filling in and he is doing a wonderful job of it. Robbie teaches at Cloudland, and he is a former player from CLoudland who has the fever just like everyone else.

We all know we ain't going to compare with last seasons team. But we gonna at least give it all weve got. I give it a couple of years and we'll be back. We are rebuilding this year. We are still a contender this year.

PS. THE KING

You need to come up behind the house and scout some deer.

Bamascott, let me know if you see any bucks. This is my favorite time of year: deer hunting and football. Maynardette, your kid is looking good at QB. Cloudland will not be able to follow up on tradition this year, that is just a fact. I predict a six- win season if that. That is just not traditional Cloudland football, but hey what the heck, I've been wrong before. B)

We got killed yesterday by Mitchell. But Toby did good and Johna Horny did good. We might have done way better if our line would have blocked. They were coming behind the line every play. Our defense needs more improvment and our line does. But we are getting better. We just wasnt prepared. I wanted to go in and hit somebody but I missed two weeks of practice. OH WELL!!!! Tell your son scott said hey.