Region 3 AAA champs

BCHStrack1

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Also tell us why.

I believe that once again Bradley will win. Top 5 varsity members are back from last years region championship and with Jackie 100% it is going to be hard to dethrone us.

1st- Bradley

2nd & 3rd- Cleveland, Soddy Daisy, or possibly McMinn County if they get those

4x800 girls to run.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pickle should definitely win Region but Bradley drops off badly after her. If Ooltewah is healthy they should swap places with Bradley this year. I guess there's no truth to the rumor that Bradley only has four girls running XC since you say the Top 5 were back. So who are the other four after Pickle and what have they done?

I was wrong on one thing. One of our top 5 from last year decided to play soccer this year. Returning from last year we have:

Amber Kienlen (SO)

Jeanna Dalton (SR)

Jessie Jolley (SR)

All three of these girls have been low 20:00 and at least two of them should run 19's this year. And as of yesterday we picked up another basketball player, Kally Eldridge. In her first workout she ran step for step with Jackie and Amber. I believe with a little more training, she will be able to break 20:00.

However, the best thing this year seems to be our team's attitude. Last year it was a little shaky at times. But this year we have had no troubles at all.

Good luck to you guys on your season.

And the fifth girl that BCHStrack1 refers to plans to start running in the mornings with the XC team. Soccer will be over by Region and she would be available if the XC team needed her. And there is a possiblity that another soccer player might run too. She has helped the XC team out in the past. I'm really glad to hear that everyone has a good attitude. Jackie is awesome. Amber, Jenna, and Jesse are all capable of placing in the top ten at region and it sounds like the new girl will be very good. Sounds like Bradley is poised for another good year. Best of luck, Bearettes.

Pickle should definitely win Region but Bradley drops off badly after her.  If Ooltewah is healthy they should swap places with Bradley this year.  I guess there's no truth to the rumor that Bradley only has four girls running XC since you say the Top 5 were back.  So who are the other four after Pickle and what have they done?

825302127[/snapback]

there is no way that ooltewah will beat bradley. they dont even have a team. the 1st 2nd and 5th runners arent runnin this year. 6 and 7 graduated as of rite now we only have 3 girls. but 2 of them are really good. they are both sophmores. so they will probably make state unless they get injured or something.