Prayers Highly Needed

bhsOL

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

I finally saw one of the infamous lime green shirts!! They look magnificent. As soon as I saw the girl wearing it, it made me immediately say a prayer. Great idea, great look, great girl!

Yup i think they are hoping that she will be in Atlanta for only another 3 weeks. If so that is awesome. I cant wait til she returns home. It has been 1 month and 1 day since i saw Jacqui. The last time i did, she was laying under a tree with broken bones and blood and parametics all around her and being life flighted to Vanderbilt. I cant wait. God Bless, and keep Praying.

Remember the Spaghetti supper fundraiser for Jacqui is tomorrow Saturday September the 11th ( a special day for more than one reason ). It is at 5pm at Fellowship Methodist Church. On highway99 past Cason Lane. Cost is 5 dollars and anyone and everyone is welcome. They will be auctioning off autographed Titans stuff to also raise money. All procedes goto Jacqui and the McDaniel Family. Oh yea im sure the Prayer Warrios for Jacqui shirts will be on sale there so those of you who have been wanting one. Stop bye and pick one up.

I have just sit here and read all 20 pages.

All I can say it is amazing how strong this young lady must be. Also how the power of prayer has helped her. This is truly an amazing life story, unlike any other that I have ever heard. I was very happy to see her progress through out the past month, I will diffently include Jacqui and her family in my prayers. I wish her all the best, and hope that all goes well with the rest of her recovery process.

I read this story last week, and have been touched by the support and prayers for this young lady. Prayers and support sent from Pikeville, TN and the Bledsoe County Warriors!!

I experienced an extensive stay @ Vanderbilt with a cousin @ the age of 20...the support and prayers mean so much during such a difficult time....

Our God is an Awesome God!!