Brentwood at Riverdale Scrimmage

TDCman

Brentwood is scheduled to scrimmage Riverdale, at Riverdale, Friday afternoon. I've seen a couple different times posted. Is the scrimmage at 3:00 PM or 4:00 PM? How has Brentwood done in ther pre-season work so far.

Both of these teams are picked to win their region and are picked in the top five in the state. Should be a scrimmage that will help both teams get prepared for the season.

Who are the key players from Brentwood that we should see....

You can check ou the updated Riverdale site, with the updated roster, by hitting the link in my signature below.

im pretty sure the scrimmage is at 3, brentwood is looking very good preseason so far with many changes in both the offense and defense, going back to the spread offense and a new defense key players from brentwood to look for will be: #14- welch-lost some weight this summer and is much quicker and more mature in the pocket should have a good season, #18- heimerdinger-has some of the best hands in middle tennessee and welch's favorite target, #9- mccurdy-a junior who got significant amount of playing time last year, will be very good, plays rb/cb, #30- lifsey-plays safety and is a very big hitter, good knack for the ball and a leader on defense, #81-skiera-playes de/te, started last year and has gotten stronger and more physical over the offseason, good player,#24-echetebu-hard north and south runner who wil start at rb, very strong,#16-hobbs will play mlb, big kid about 6'5 220 and is a all around good player, look for him to make some noise this year; the o and d lines are totally revamped with 4 new starters and everyone playing a different position there then they did last year, all have good technique and will only get better as the year progresses, all in all b-wood will be just fine when the season rolls around, once their offense is clicking and defense set in stone, i could see them making a long run into the playoffs, just my two cents

Edited by bhsde64

Bruins will run a 12-0-5 zone blitz cover 8.

Or the always O-line intimidating 1-1-9.

Rumor has it that BA will also be in the scrimmage? Hope not for the simple fact the younger kids won't get as much PT when you split it up three ways. Carlton and Rankin on the same field? Better have cameras!

Hobbs is out for the scrimmage.