South Doyle @ Alcoa

Tom142

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well here is Alcoa wanting to tell everone how GOOD they are,How about not telling people but showing people...From what i seen of the jamboree they better be able to score because they sure didnt stop Piegon Forge...Offense looked ok but the defense didnt look strong...But that was just a jamboree

and by the way dont tell the fans to show how good they are because half the alcoa posters are fans supporting their team...and i gurantee you alcoa will show how good they are...and i keep lauging because all these people are doubting the o-line and d-line....the o-line and d-line is the best its been in about 3 or 4 years....

But that was just a jamboree

825305154[/snapback]

Well, if you know it's just a jamboree, than why are you basing how we score on it. It's our first performance of the year, and I believe we did alright. We lacked a little on defense, but I'm sure you couldn't say no one from your school would rush for 130 yards in one quarter.

I didnt know i was bashing Alcoa...First of all you dont know where my school is and who i support.....Will let you know though its Alcoa...As for 130 yard in one quarter---D. Linsey looked good-ran hard-looked quicker--But i have seen him get hit and not run hard(last 2 years). as for the defense just telling like i saw it Alcoa defense better improve if they want a chance to go to Mboro..

Edited by TNT

I haven't bought into the talk about how Alcoa can't be stopped this year by anyone because of two good athletes and a QB with an average arm. I wonder if they are not looking past SD and at a game that means little in terms of Region play vs. Maryville.

825304032[/snapback]

How can you say Alcoa is a team with 2 good athletes and a quarterback with an average arm. There is more to Alcoa's team than Brandon and Dustin. Ryan Sykes may be one of the best defensive players on the team. Donte Lewis is also a solid linebacker, Logan Love is a solid strong safety and fullback, Martin White is on path to be a D-1 prospect also. And there's plenty more I can name. I'll just leave is at that.