South Doyle @ Alcoa

Tom142

Don`t doubt what Coach Hutchins can do before the season even starts.Coach Hutch is one of the best young coaches in the area,he doesn`t have the athletes needed to turn that program around in just one year.Give him some time,things will get turned around.He has to change the attitude at SD before he can change the win-loss record.All that said,Acoa should win the game.

Acoa 38

SD 7

825304413[/snapback]

Coach Hutchins is a good coach, but don't let what he did last year at McMinn County fool you. Just about anyone could have stepped in and had a great season with the talent that he had. He was given a great team loaded with seniors and talent. He had the dream job last season. It will be very interesting to see how long it will take him to get South-Doyle on track. They will definetly struggle this year though.

Alcoa-28

South-Doyle-8

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Hutchins had talent, but he is still a GREAT coach. After saying that I think he will upset Alcoa, the only reason Im saying this is because of the doubts your putting against him. So for once, GO SOUTH DOYLE

825306128[/snapback]

Mr. Scarface! I know you are wanting an upset for whatever reasons, but I just don't see SD coming to Goddard Field and scoring more than two touchdowns. Didn't WB beat SD 60-0??? Correct me if I'm wrong, but Alcoa will dominate this game!!!!!!!!!! thumb

South Doyle needs Jim Swafford back and they will not make so many mistakes. He can work with all kinds of kids regardless of their background. You guys will be fortunate to win 3 games without the Swaf meister. He got a lot done with that program and got no credit, especially from the K'ville News-Sen.

825303894[/snapback]

SD needs Swafford back like I need another hole in the head. I don't think SD will win that many games this year, but I know we are better off with Hutchins than with Swaff. I'm not just talking about wins, I'm talking about class and sportsmanship. I'm looking forward to a season with a coach who has respect for the game, for other coaches, for the fans, and for his players.

SD needs Swafford back like I need another hole in the head.  I don't think SD will win that many games this year, but I know we are better off with Hutchins than with Swaff.  I'm not just talking about wins, I'm talking about class and sportsmanship.  I'm looking forward to a season with a coach who has respect for the game, for other coaches, for the fans, and for his players.

825307428[/snapback]

Class?...Hutchins??.....hahaha. Don't let his classy coach routine fool you.

Mr. Scarface! I know you are wanting an upset for whatever reasons, but I just don't see SD coming to Goddard Field and scoring more than two touchdowns. Didn't WB beat SD 60-0??? Correct me if I'm wrong, but Alcoa will dominate this game!!!!!!!!!! thumb

825306235[/snapback]

Wasn't that last year?? If was then it doesnt even matter because Hutchins is there now. HE WASNT LAST YEAR! Now, if it was this year then its a different story. Sorry, I just dont keep up w/ SD, just Coach Hutchins. So, please inform me when this was played.