Greeneville @ Knoxville Central

medman

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central wins this one. Helton and Gaskin will be too much (speed and skill). Also, Greeneville had a horrible showing against Tennessee High at greeneville two weeks ago.

825305373[/snapback]

u right greeneville had an horrible showing vs THS i came late by 15 mintues i dont know if greenvill scored ON THS what i see THS out scored greeneville 35 to 0 so Knox Central should waled over Greeneviile Greeneville couldnt run or pass on offense and could stop the run on defense so u tell me

Some advantageous calls last year kept the score closer than what it should have been. Unless the Bobcats absolutely just fall apart, Central by +21.

Dobyns%20Bennett.gif

825305915[/snapback]

You are absolutely right about that, last years game at Greenville was the most ridiculously officiated game Ive witnessed in 20 years. The penalty yards were like 200 yds for Central and like 50yds for Greenville. This game wouldnt have even been competitive had it taken place ANYWHERE but Greenville. To say there were advantageous calls is simply a HUGE understatement.

This year the Bobcats have rebuilt and have ALOT of new faces, they have however looked good in practice and scrimmages. I feel this could be the best Central team in quite a while, however we wont know until we see how they perform under the lights. If the defense plays well, LOOKOUT!

Cats by 24

I think Central could win this one big. Way too much speed. Not just in the skill positions, but the linemen can all run and pull, too. D is very quick to the ball. Final score difference may be determined by how soon the 2nd string kids for Central get in vs. the Greeneville 1st string. I just hope we don't have any injuries. My guess 38-18. :)

Medman: Correct you are. If Greenville was beaten by by Tn. High 35 - 0 I will hate to see what the Bobcats will do to them. Injuries are the key to the Bobcats hopes. Q.B. goes down they will have big problems at that position. The backup is very one demensional and will limit what the Cats can do on o. If the M.L.B. goes down you also loose one of your best lineman. Point is Central is one or two injuries away from being mediocore. Do they not aready have some injuries? Nose has a broken leg? F.B. have a broken arm? Staying healthy is the key for the Bobcats and if rumor is correct the injury bug is already biting the Cats. But they are healthy enough to beat G ville 42-6. Greenville scores late on the freshman team.

I think the game is closer than most think. I give the nod to Central because of the home field, the region they play in and because of all the starters Greenville has had to replace from the 8-4 team last year. For Greenville to stay in the game and have a chance to upset the cats they will have to contain the run and make Helton pass. Greenville has the size to stop the run I think Centrals main weakness is they play to many guys both ways. Central 28-24 in a good one.

I think Central could win this one big.  Way too much speed.  Not just in the skill positions, but the linemen can all run and pull, too.  D is very quick to the ball.  Final score difference may be determined by how soon the 2nd string kids for Central get in vs. the Greeneville 1st string.  I just hope we don't have any injuries.  My guess 38-18. :blink:

825307050[/snapback]

I dont think so scooterr