Best Wide Receivers!

IrishDink

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Tank on Jones and Moore. Monroe county is in an area that does not get alot of news media or both of these players would be at the top of the recruiting list. I have seen both play. And both are top notch and I would put them up against any db in the state. At the Tn camp Moore turn some heads by catching more td passes than anyone there. He burnt every db they put on him. Last year at Sweetwater he had to play out of position at qb. Ths year he is back at wr and they believe they have a qb that can throw him the ball. Jones has already commmitted to Wake Forrest and Moore has several schools talking to him. I wish them both luck.

I dont know about you all but i think that i'll have to go with Lamon on this one....he played 5 or six games i think and had like 400 and some odd recieving yards due to injuries....i know against Campbell County we put him out in the first half...And he's like 6'4 215 with 4.38 speed....thats one heck of a reciever in my books

bhsOL, who in the world is Steven Williams from Blackman? I keep up with football around here. Its not like i live in another part of the state. I goto school right here in Murfreesboro. And i know you are around here and you know there is not a better reciever in the boro than Riverdale's Rahmel Oliver. There are very few better than him in the state.

hs sports fan, I guess you figured it out, but jsut in case Steven Williams from Blackman is my little brother. He's a senior and he starts at reciever. He's not the best in the state, and he's not as fast or as strong as some guys, but he has some of the best hands that I've ever seen. And I'm not just saying this because he's my brother, but because I know talent when I see it, plus people are always telling me "Man, your brother has great hands."

I forgot about Rahmel. I'd say my list goes like this now:

Lamon Williams

Rahmel Oliver

Patrick Turner

It's tough to leave Terrence Scott out of the top 5. If he can continue to prove himself this week against William Blount than he will have an even better arguement.

My Top 5 (As of right now)

1) Patrick Turner (Good Pasture)

2) Rahmel Oliver (Riverdale)

3) Terrence Scott (Knox Central)

4) Lamon Williams (Kingsport DB)

5) Kevis Buckley (Lexington)