Where is the Mecca

Antwan

He's Baaaackk!!! Yep, its the poetry writing stupid ref back for another year of fun. Queenie, do you have the grill clean and warming for a tasty treat of "night chicken"? After seeing the chickens in action at a recent scrimmage, I think it may be a rough year for the little hooters. But never fear, the unruly Tiger on the ridge is rolling swiftly downhill after his lofty pearch last year. He will probably go into hibernation another 40 years like before.

Hey Del, pleasure to finally meet ya last year. You are much nicer in person...especially when you don't know who you are talking to. (ha ha) I still contend the boys from Grundy got a home cookin' at Macon last year....some of the most absurd officiating I have ever witnessed. But that was then, we pick up and move on. I look forward to another season of spirited conversation. And I promise to keep it clean Queenie......cheeseburger please! :blink: