franklin county 27 father ryan 3

fcrebels#1

this one was a good one.father ryan had a pretty good defense.still think franklin countys offense still needs improvment but defense was solid.what do you think? :(

825308263[/snapback]

Contrats to the Rebels opening up at their brand spanking new stadium!!! If anyone deserved a new school, it was definitely you guys. I'm looking forward coming over to see your stadium when Lincoln County pays you a visit later in the year. We're a little down this year, but you know when these 2 teams get together, anything can happen.

Contrats to the Rebels opening up at their brand spanking new stadium!!! If anyone deserved a new school, it was definitely you guys. I'm looking forward coming over to see your stadium when Lincoln County pays you a visit later in the year. We're a little down this year, but you know when these 2 teams get together, anything can happen.

825308299[/snapback]

you got that right i always look foward to seeing these two teams play.i have a lot of family go through that school and have been some good atheletes

It was a good game......till the 4th quarter. It was 7-3 going into the 4th... father ryan had just fumbled on the 4 yard line... if they woulda punched it in there....the game could have very well gone to father ryan.... 5 turnovers killed the Irish including that fumble on the 4 yard line... and two int's which both led to touchdowns in the 4th.... Father Ryan's defense did look strong...but theres not much they can do when the offense makes the job 10 times harder... they will improve and if they cut out the mistakes will be a good football team.... congrats to FC and good luck w/ the season

Franklin Co looked very good on defense. Hard hits by #1, 17, 2 and 10. #26 had a lot of speed and # 5 looked very good at rb. The only part of FC's game that hurt them was at the qb position. Hopefully, #2 will get healthy enough to play both ways (def and qb). Imrovement must be made at qb, or FC will not be able to beat the tough teams on their schedule. FC could also make improvement in the punting game. Father Ryan showed a lot of heart. Good luck to both teams.

yea it was a good game until the fourth and it went downhill for us........the big hit on our running back by quincy to cause a fumble.....the crucial 4th down stop on me.........and big hits all around and turnovers really killed us last night but i say if it werent for turnovers the game would have been much closer,....at certain times in the game the refs were off......the late hit call twice on me (#2) of ryan getting slammed after the whistle and being hit late out of bounds but that is no excuse of why we lost....it was a good game by both teams and i wish good luck to both teams....ryan has another challenging game friday against brentwood high.....who does franklin county have friday.

One key stat to show everyone that the score does not show the true game...... the Irish defense only allowed 6 first downs.....and 3 were on the opening drive.... thats a pretty stable defense... only allowing 3 first downs in 3 1/2 quarters is pretty impressive

825309536[/snapback]

thats true...our defense was great friday night.....the Irish defense is gonna be a force and D-II AAA this year and the offense will improve and the irish team will be phenominal by the end of the season....i see the irish making the playoffs this year beign a surprise in D-II AAA