Harriman is 6:24 away from breaking streak!

Bobericks

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been telling people all fall that this was a different Harriman team (although I still picked Sequoyah to win) and they proved it tonight. Defense was really flying to the ball and Chatman did a good job on Jones although Jones ended the game with 137 yards receiving. Jones could have been flagged for a push off on the 95-yard bomb, but the ref ruled incidental contact and it probably was.

Depth, however, really hurt Harriman. So many players cramped up tonight because they simply can't get their regulars any rest. Those players, however, sucked it up and played with a lot of heart.

I often hate to hear people say that one team wanted a game more, but the Devils sure seemed as if they were on a mission tonight.

freddyg (or should I say freddyD),

I happen to know ALL of the guys that play for Cingular from seeing them around the parks. Take it for what it's worth, but..Ted and his lovely orange gang was on the mountain this weekend. So...you can keep thinking this is Stiltner, or wake the heck up, freddyD!!!

Sincerely,

??????????

Edited by Bobericks