Page @ Marion County

Patriots21

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Page's biggest play from scrimmage was about a twenty yard run. Page lined up and ran it down Grundy's throat. There is no way Marion is more talented than Page. 123kid you will look like an idiot come Friday night. Page was with out 2 of their best players in Lankford and Leach for the first half. Page had 2 rushers over 100 yards. Grundy had 2 big plays and if you take that away then they had 4 first downs the whole game. Please know your facts before you get on here.

123kid,

Your home history means nothing here......You haven't played Page at home recently. They will smoke you by at least 10 points.

BOOK IT!

Wow, Fatcat where did all the love come from for Page? :blink: Is this just respect for Page or is this an attempt to put a curse on Page by laying claim to the "Book It" phrase which seems to go the other way.

I do feel Page will win this game by 7 (21-14).

:lol:

123kid...you might just be a little too enthsiastic for your Marion boys.

There hasn't been anything on coach t about your team.

If Page is at full strength this week, your qb will have a hard time throwing from the seat of his pants. Grundy had a decent team...they just got beat...no excuses.

I don't know if your boys can score 13 much less win by 13....but you're entitled to your opinion.....even if it is dead wrong.

Is your brother and your uncle going to referee this game?

Wow, Fatcat where did all the love come from for Page?  :P  Is this just respect for Page or is this an attempt to put a curse on Page by laying claim to the "Book It" phrase which seems to go the other way.

I do feel Page will win this game by 7 (21-14).

B)

825311845[/snapback]

No love for Page! :rolleyes:

Just calling it how I see it. Even though I think Page may be down a little this year, they still have more than enough to outclass Marion Co.

thanks fatcat. there is no love for greenbrier either, but i like how yall are saying, how it is, marion may be a good team but from what i saw from page is a back feild that can out run and out power alot of linebaker core's. page has some real good talent also avery good o-line to go with it. hope it will be a good game but my $ is on page by 10. 24 14. thumb