Page @ Marion County

Patriots21

I thought you said you saw Page play. You didn't notice #44???? All righty then........

So you're saying all 3 backs will run at will through our D?!?!

Well gee. Page has 9 players who are playing at the collegiate level....and I don't know of a single block or tackle that they are going to make at your field Fri. night. I am looking forward to the drive over.

What is this mystery of your "home-field advantage"? I think I figured out your homefield advantage......you said your backs could break one anytime the lights come on.....so you play in the dark unless you have the ball.....I see where that works.

Also I graded your post that Del was talking about and gave you a D+...mostly for effort...grammar was poor...sorry.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Del-I'll give you a quarter if you'll take this post to your English teacher and let them edit it. You're killing me!

I'm sorry David i mean Del that i dont write for a big time paper like you. I'm not always on top of my English in a high school football message board.

825315161[/snapback]

No problem. I was just hoping you'd spend a little more time in English class and less posting.

And yeah I'm big time. I make lots of money going out and giving up my time to write about everybody else's kids and take pictures of them. That's why I drive a 1993 truck with 260000 miles on it.

It's comments like those that make me want to spend all my time fishing with my kid and let everyone else fend for themselves. The money isn't enough to cover the expenses and it sure doesn't pay for the BS mouth I get on a regular basis.

Del.

Del, those that know ....know why you do what you do and know it is not for the money.

Don't let the misguided few change the way you are. There is at least one of you in every program.....in ours its Pageman. Stay the course.

123kid you should be ashamed nad you should really be ashamed of that D+

We'll be there tomorrow to see your boys on the field.......Page 21-Marion co.10

I've been reading all this pre-game banter and taking it with a grain of salt. What really matters in what happens on the field. Del, I'll be making the trip to Jasper in my 1985 Nissan truck with 304,000 miles on it and hope it doesn't break down. I'll try to provide an accurate report on the game although football is not my main forte as I cover baseball, basketball, & volleyball mainly. I'm not a professional writer and my reports on here are to provide my insite to the games for those who are unable to attend. Since I was unable to attend the Grundy Co. game, this will be my first football game of the year so I hope I can get the names right. Look for my report sometime in the wee hours Saturday morning.

I've been reading all this pre-game banter and taking it with a grain of salt.  What really matters in what happens on the field.  Del, I'll be making the trip to Jasper in my 1985 Nissan truck with 304,000 miles on it and hope it doesn't break down.  I'll try to provide an accurate report on the game although football is not my main forte as I cover baseball, basketball, & volleyball mainly.  I'm not a professional writer and my reports on here are to provide my insite to the games for those who are unable to attend.  Since I was unable to attend the Grundy Co. game, this will be my first football game of the year so I hope I can get the names right.  Look for my report sometime in the wee hours Saturday morning.

825315742[/snapback]

Good luck PageMan....on the game and the truck. ;)

I'm just trying to think of how many miles I'd have on my truck if it was an '85. I got mine in April of '98 with 69000, so I've put almost 200,000 on it it what, 6 years and 4 months. So I'm averaging just over 30,000 a year. So I guess I'd have 570,000 on yours if I had it. With it being a Nissan it would probably hold up for that long.

Oh well, as long as the sports gig will pay the boat payment and pay for beer, bait and ammo I'm good.

Del (looking forward to the Desert Storm reunion next weekend. 6 days and a wakeup! Hooah! Air Assault!!! :( )