Siegel vs. Coffee Co.

rhsfan07

hey rhsfan, you are by far the worst trashtalker in the world, no one cares what you write and your posts are not needed or wanted, they serve no purpose and are nothing but wasted space on the threads, if you want to continue to post your uneducated replies, do it in a thread related to RIVERDALE, not Siegel!!!!!!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

Rhs fan.................just judging by the amount of posts you have made tells the tale on you............................rookie AND fair weather fan. Go ahead and jump on the Warrior bandwagon cuz that will be your only claim to fame.

iF you are a TRUE fan of your team, you are in for the long haul! get off of Siegel...they are as proud of their team and school as you are! I wonder how long you would stay a Warrior fan when they get knocked off their little perch! ( and mark my words.....it WILL happen again!

Rhs fan.................just judging by the amount of posts you have made tells the tale on you............................rookie AND fair weather fan. Go ahead and jump on the  Warrior bandwagon cuz that will be your only claim to fame.

iF you are a TRUE fan of your team, you are  in for the long haul! get off of Siegel...they are as proud of their team and school as you are! I wonder how long you would stay a Warrior fan when they get knocked off their little perch! ( and mark my words.....it WILL happen again!

825310232[/snapback]

could not agree with you more region4!

Rhs fan.................just judging by the amount of posts you have made tells the tale on you............................rookie AND fair weather fan. Go ahead and jump on the  Warrior bandwagon cuz that will be your only claim to fame.

iF you are a TRUE fan of your team, you are  in for the long haul! get off of Siegel...they are as proud of their team and school as you are! I wonder how long you would stay a Warrior fan when they get knocked off their little perch! ( and mark my words.....it WILL happen again!

825310232[/snapback]

:lol:

he dont want none! im a soph. and i have way more class than rhsfan! hey rhs... did u see our game on friday? did u see how pumped we were? no, thats right, u were tailgatin and braggin about something that u have NO involvment in! and if u had seen the way we headed out on the field friday and the way we came off, then alot of u fairweather fans mighta been a little nervous! we are nowhere near a riverdale program... but we are establishing the roots that make one grow!!

hoolie... make 'em loud friday night! we're countin on u guys!