milan vs. henry county? thoughts

milan05

[

QUOTE]the superintendent was formally on the coaching staff, in fact, he was a well loved and respected coach among the players and fans,

LOL

What town you live in? He only fixed the problem after community pressure became too much.

Edited by nike

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll see if Morris was smart to stay far, far away, 

tonight!

825316139[/snapback]

Jeff Morris is a good coach who is very logical. It would have been very illogical to leave a tradition rich school where he has won two state championships for a larger school whose winning tradition has diminished over the past 5 seasons.

One game does not create or condemn a program. Regardless of the outcome tonight, HC is headed in the right direction. New philosophy has infused an air of optimism which will build at HC.

High school football is about physical and mental preparation and a belief in your coaches and your teammates. Milan has that, HC is getting that. It should be a very competitive game with the outcome decided in the fourth quarter.

larger school whose winning tradition has diminished over the past 5 seasons.

5 years? try 8

I agree we are headed in the right direction with the talent of the sophmores and going to 4a and I beleive Gaddis will do a good job.

Why did it take 8 years? Because we had no one in charge that cared enough to do anything. right Rick oh I mean Irish

5 years? try 8

I agree we are headed in the right direction with the talent of the sophmores and going to 4a and I beleive Gaddis will do a good job.

Why did it take 8 years?  Because we had no one in charge that cared enough to do anything.  right Rick oh I mean Irish

825316200[/snapback]

I agree with nike so much!!!! Whoever Irish77 is, he surely can't count the number of years we have been down. It wasn't all Coach Webb's fault and it wasn't all of Herring's fault. Coaches need the help of their administration.

Anyway good game tonight Big Red. I thought we did some good things and I still believe we will make some noise in the Region. By the way does anyone know if McNairl is ok? I sure hope so.