Poll : How many times a day do you Coach T?

recruitguru

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

It's hard to set a specific amount of time, but I'm off and on throughout the day.  When I have spare time between classes and there's a computer lab nearby I'll usually stop in and see what's going on.  After classes I usually leave my laptop on the football board and check in periodically.  When I get back to the dorm on friday nights I'll usually check scores and talk about games for a solid couple hours before bed, no matter how late I get back.  And I just got my "Tradition never graduates" t-shirt in the mail today!  As evidenced by my number of posts, it's a hobby of mine.  :D

825310908[/snapback]

Yeah, I got my "Tradition Never Graduates" shirt several months ago. I wear it all the time! I am on CoachT probaby an average of an hour a day. I know I'm a CoachT geek, as we all are, but what else is there to do when you're just sitting around?!?

I've been doing it since August 2001, and I'll probably be doing it for a while!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha... there's several of us from the C/O 2003 that can't find a cure! WesVols, ole red, etc etc oh, and me! I'm all the way in Louisiana and still can't get enough CoachT.

BDD, I'm gonna die this Friday... if I PM you my cellular communications device number, would you be so kind to phone me with quarter updates? :D