new districts/regions

b-ball mania

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any word on the new districts/regions coming out from TSSAA today?

825310848[/snapback]

Wouldn't mind hearing what happened myself, but it won't be the full new alignment. What happen(s/ed) today is, the three schools that were appealing their enrollments have their hearing, and after their numbers are set, the classification boundaries can be determined. Then comes the fortnight in which schools may indicate they will play up, and after that, the following meeting will see the actual setting of lines.

If there is where they are placed by the rules, what is your point?

825311836[/snapback]

I knew something like this would happen. It is amazing to me that we have now moved the point of debate from CLASS A to CLASS AA and AAA. So for four more years we will hear the public/private debate all over again! Have fun! :blink:

I knew something like this would happen. It is amazing to me that we have now moved the point of debate from CLASS A to CLASS AA and AAA.  So for four more years we will hear the public/private debate all over again!  Have fun!  :rolleyes:

825311867[/snapback]

ELA,

I agree. The problem is not resolved. It has just moved. When all the private schools are banished to Div. II in 4 years, some schools - both public and private - still won't be competitive and they will find something else to blame.

IMHO (In My Humble Opinion)

Edited by Bighurt

"When all the private schools are banished to Div. II in 4 years, some schools - both public and private - still won't be competitive and they will find something else to blame."

you are absolutely right.

but no one will listen to them then,

any more than they listen to them now.

it wasnt losers making excuses that caused the issue to get serious attention.

losers always make excuses (it is easier than working to get better).

it was the complaints of those people who have earned being taken seriously

that forced a change.

thank god the tssaa found a way to still let it fester for 4 more years.

I think that some people feel this way about private schools.... I can take losing to someone better than me who has the same conditions that I have, but losing to someone who is better than me that recruits my players and all the players around me, well thats a little different. I don't know what the answer is, but I am surprised that the privates have not formed their own association.