Craziest fans

J_Rock44

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i know i am bringin this thread back after a few months of being dead haha but i was reading it and i kept seeing where they mcminn county fans were sayin how good their student section is... they are awful... hands down just terrible i have been to mcminn to see games against ooltewah for football and basketball and they did have some students there but never did they get loud.. they do have a few guys that paint up for games but that is it  they do not even travel like when they came to ooltewah this year none of the tribe guys were there.. true fans travel with the team.. so that is why i am going to make my argument for ooltewah they always have tons of fans at away and home games for football and they tailgate before every game as well... also as much as i hate to do this i will give my props to centrals student section the last couple of years they have come on strong but they are a little to abnoxious and do not stop once they have already lost.. haha but still gotta give them their props

825354405[/snapback]

The reason the "Tribe Guys" werent there is because they werent allowed to paint up for 2 games because one of the guys got in trouble. In basketball, we usually dont have a good student sectino but we do for certain games, but thats gonna change this year.

I gues BHS120 is right...our fans don't get up too much for football or basketball, which is guess is kinda of a moticating factor in and of itself. Usually we just get pumped for the girls soccer games and volleyball.

My vote goes to the Centennial fans. I hate them, but they get it done. Without question the most obnoxious fans in the state.

And Franklin?? The "Franktown Breakdown"? Are you serious?