Top Players in East Tn.

UCHSPAtriots

These are the best one's I've seen in person, not just on a high light film but an entire actual game........

The best DB in East TN that I've seen play is Terrence Scott at Knox Central he has blazing speed, probably one of the best I've seen in person in some time....

The best LB in East TN that I've seen isAnthony McAlister of AE. He is all over the place flying around and he hits like a freight train......

There are several good RB's that come to mind ( I'm sure I've left some out ) but again these are the ones that I've actually seen in person

Lindsey - Alcoa

Harris - AE

Gulmire - O.R.

McFadden - Catholic

Walker - Webb

Now the fastest I've probably seen is Ronald Osborne from William Blount has has got to run a 4.4 or 4.3 he looks like a rocket when he takes off

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are the best one's I've seen in person, not just on a high light film but an entire actual game........

The best DB in East TN that I've seen play is Terrence Scott at Knox Central he has blazing speed, probably one of the best I've seen in person in some time....

The best LB in East TN that I've seen isAnthony McAlister of AE. He is all over the place flying around and he hits like a freight train......

There are several good RB's that come to mind ( I'm sure I've left some out ) but again these are the ones that I've actually seen in person

Lindsey - Alcoa

Harris - AE

Gulmire - O.R.

McFadden - Catholic

Walker - Webb

Now the fastest I've probably seen is Ronald Osborne from William Blount has has got to run a 4.4 or 4.3 he looks like a rocket when he takes off

825339543[/snapback]

not bad right there

dewayne caldwell-ooltewah

gary orr-soddy-daisy

momo colbert-soddy-daisy

doodle bivens-soddy-daisy

andy fuller-soddy-daisy

blake mcdade-ooltewah

bj coleman-mccallie

keylon craddock-tyner

jameal hambrick-chatt central

robert woods-chatt central

brent hayes-chatt central

jacob fabry-red bank

peardon-boyd buchanan

drew aiken-boyd buchanan

ayanga aukapakaforic-mccallie

devin carthorn-notre dame

taylor patten-notre dame

courtney braswell-baylor

cody romans-baylor

zackery woods-ooltewah

kyler burke-ooltewah

tanner moore-mccallie

just to name a few

• 2 weeks later...
A lot of good football players come out of Ooltewah's football program. Look at our players on Ooltewah, we have a lot of talent. I think Ooltewah has some or most of all the top players in East Tennessee.

825351192[/snapback]

Uh, are you joking? Yes, you guys have a few of the top players in East TN, but in no way do you have the most. You're not even the best team in Chattanooga, but everyone is talking about Caldwell and he seems to be the real deal.