Coffee Co. Vs Siegal

RedRaiderPlayer

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record, I am not #15 on the team however....Coffee County #1 that was a mistake saying that if u actually know #15.... just thought i should clarify that but they closed the last trash talkn forum so i figure...no need to hide identities on here anymore as the godfather, coacht, said.....Just tell who u are and then trash talk...makes the whole world happier eh? :lol:

Edited by Harris' hooligans

the fact that they return every offensive starter, all but 2 defensive starters....they have a full season of experience compared to last year where there were about 8 players with varsity experience. They were a JV team playing a Varsity schedule. THere was even a noticable improvement throughout the season. We lost to smyrna by 13 points compared to 31 to u guys....Smyrna was twice as good as you guys last year. Couple that with a year of off season training and 10 times as many practices...there are obvious reasons why Siegel can hang in this game. The fact that multiple teams continue to berate Siegel on here also gives them a lil extra motivation.

I believe that Siegel is very capable of winning. I was at practice last week and they have improved tremendously over the last year. Let's go stars.

coffee county fans, This is just Siegel's second year of football. Their head coach used to coach at Blackman. In our second year we went 8-4, making it to the second round of the playoffs and almost beat Riverdale (it was 16-0 at one point). We beat Lincoln County at the "pit," La Vergne, Franklin, Mt. Juliet, Smyrna, Lebanon, Glencliff, and Franklin County. We did all this in just our second year. If their coach could do it once, he just might do it again so watch out.

Another example of a second year team doing good is Cordova. Its first season (1-9), its second season (12-2).

Bottom line is you never know what will happen.

Guest Oakland
20 points at most?So you think siegEl is going to hold us to that low of a score?There were only like 3 teams that held us that low last year and siegEl wasn't one of them so what makes you think they will this year?

825314133[/snapback]

then again, look at you guys played, your region isnt exactly world killers. this is coming from a team that lost to wilson central! a team that had never won a game until they beat coffee co. sound familiar?