Carthage vs. G-ville

stuntwoman

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree. i think brady is gonna turn some heads this year. i look for him to be the best in the region.

825314893[/snapback]

sleep........you better not let 02tamekitty hear you say that. You know he'll have something to say about that all state QB they have at LA! ;):lol: Anyway, Brady is good, I agree, and I'm sure he will have a great game against that "other" team from Smith Co. tomorrow night. thumb

:(

Ray will almost have to score all the tigers points. I look for the other quarterback to shine though. I feel like Brady is ready for a breakout game and season. The kid has a great arm and he plays smart. If only the receivers can hold onto the ball. Oldsc 7 do u think you will be getting much playing time this year at APSU?

Owls-35

Tigers-19

825314812[/snapback]

If my foot will get better I will get to play quite a bit. Before my injury I was starting on all of the special teams except field goal and I am #2 at my position so I believe if I can stay healthy then YES. As for Brady he is good and everything, but if his mom and dad and everyone else quit telling him how good he is he could be real good and I mean REAL GOOD!! Brady does and says stuff he should not he brakes the whole TEAM and me thing. He sometimes thinks ME then team. If would listen to the coaches and not his parents he could be the best QB in the region hands down.

sleep........you better not let 02tamekitty hear you say that. You know he'll have something to say about that all state QB they have at LA!  <_<  :)  Anyway, Brady is good, I agree, and I'm sure he will have a great game against that "other" team from Smith Co. tomorrow night.  thumb

B)

825315354[/snapback]

yeah...cates is really good. but i think brady can give him a good run for his money. be easy on me wildcat.... B) ...

If my foot will get better I will get to play quite a bit. Before my injury I was starting on all of the special teams except field goal and I am #2 at my position so I believe if I can stay healthy then YES. As for Brady he is good and everything, but if his mom and dad and everyone else quit telling him how good he is he could be real good and I mean REAL GOOD!! Brady does and says stuff he should not he brakes the whole TEAM and me thing. He sometimes thinks ME then team. If would listen to the coaches and not his parents he could be the best QB in the region hands down.

825315395[/snapback]

I wish every kid in the world had parents that believed he/she was the absolute best... I love seeing parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles out to see the kids...that's what it's all about...

I wish every kid in the world had parents that believed he/she was the absolute best... I love seeing parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles out to see the kids...that's what it's all about...

825315570[/snapback]

i have to agree with u here queen that is a good thing ....and what i know of brady he is a good guy and a good qb with a strong supportive family that wants to see nothing more than to see their boy's team win

Edited by mc85tiger

QueenBee, what oldsc7 said is the absolute truth. yea that is awesome that kids families come and watch them and get into it, but you do not build your kid up like he is the BEST. because somewhere there is a better player . brady is a good athlete. he is good at baseball. but his dad stays right at the fence yelling at him telling him what to do. let the kid play and have fun. oh queenie even someone from carthage said this about someone from carthage.. i say a lot of people feel this way though.