Soddy-Daisy @ Red Bank

just4fun

You guys are nuts. I agree that Soddy AND Red Bank didn't play very well in the 1st half. But lets give credit where credit is due, Soddy flat out beat Red Bank at all positions in the 2nd half.

I thought both teams looked rough but it's only game 1 and 2. Lets give the coaches some time to make a few changes before we start using the word "terrible". Yes I was there and yes I saw the streaker and no it wasn't me.

Looking forward to the rest of the year...

Jeremy

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a McMinn guy, but let's give Soddy Daisy a break. It was their first game of the season and we all know how sloppy those games can get especially in high school. So, they held Red Bank to 7 and put up 30 pts. Granted Red Bank is a bad team, but still that's a better margin of victory than Ooltewah had last week I believe, although it may not have been because I've heard different accounts of the score. If not then it was close.It seems the only way Red Bank can score is off turnovers.