Soddy-Daisy @ Red Bank

just4fun

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will admit that i do like the system that coach weathers is using up at the school. he gives much more options to the offense to work with, and with Momo at running back we actually are very balanced for the first time since Danny william, and Brent Maynor were are quaterbacks. even though the kid last year was very good at throwing also.

also i played for soddy years back and have watched them every year since. i was also a defensive back. sorry, if fabry did not have such a bad game than the defensive backfield would not have looked very good. way to many blown coverages and the ball underthrown a few times when the corner was beat. you face a quaterback like the kid from oak ridge and i bet he could throw for over 200 yards. thank goodness we have until the end to get better. also red bank is terrible, this week will be MUCH more of a test for us, and thank goodness WB does not throw, we can stop the run. Doddle is a player also it might have been a very good idea for him to give up wrestling even though we could use him. also the streaker was hilarious i did not know that it was fuller, im just hoping that he doesnt miss to much of the season we need him as much as possible. im sure that Coach Fuller was laughing his head off too. later cobra