Dobyns Bennett @ Knox Bearden

IndianTackle

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ferguson,

Williams,

LB #7 Tyler Nottingham Leads the team in tackles, is also the defensive spark for

the Indians, ran a 97 yard kick off back last week

WR #24 Darrell 'Purple' Hayes leads team in receiving 8 catches for 170 yards. Quick, good hands

DE/RB #48 Dee Peeler Big, strong. Numer two in tackles and number one in tackles for a loss

?not sure actual posistion #12 Matt McMillan pure athlete on both side of the ball and has nice stats

Watch out for #9 Coty Sensabaugh(caught a 99 yard TD vs South) #2 Jamar Hardy, #3 Terrence Maxwell, #14 Marcus Rogers, #16 Devin Bingham (hurt I think), #21 Stephen Moten, #20 Joseph Throp they are all weapons and all burners.The offensive line has done awesome. The defense is quick and stingy. I do not know of any DB eam that had more weapons than this 2004 team. They have the potential to beat anyone.

On my signature touch the DB Articles/Stats and you can find season stats as well as many articles. It will give you TONS of info. Sorry I can't write more and I did not intend to leave anyone out. I am at work and I guess I could go on forever, but work needs me. These are some of the first names that I thought of.

I will be listening tonight. Good Luck...........Bud

Edited by bud

Question to DB fans, do you know of any website that broadcast DB football on the net, I live down in Myrtle Beach. I was just notified of a site to listen to Volunteer football on, but I would also like to listen to DB games. Any information will be helpful.

Thanks,

Randy Holtzclaw

825326124[/snapback]

Go to the home page of CoachT and click on Football Friday Night. The DB / Bearden game is in there. This is through Bearden. DB has two radio stations that cover their football games, but neither has the broadcast on the web. However, they did a couple of years ago. Anyway, for this game and I think Oak Ridge, you are in luck.

Mr ArtVandalay

In my hey day, my high school was outstanding.........go Golden Bears!!!!!!!

I thought I'd stir a cup of Java with my remark.

As someone else will see this too....he knows who.....Go Indians...or the Golden Bears will scare you!

DISABLED OLD MAN,

Are you a resident of the E-Z Snooze Hotel? If not, you may want to check with Major Hoople about the Special Rates available. The E-Z Snoonze always can help you out.

Now, for Bearden showing who is boss...

If the Bulldogs can't score against Knox West, and gives up 32 pts, then, DB will do all of the showin' in this game. This will be a butt kickin' contest and Bearden is supplying the butt.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

825326063[/snapback]

I'm not talkin' Tennessee teams now.....I'm from Yankee land!!!!!!!!!

quote=ArtVandalay,Sep 3 2004 - 10:55 PM]

Ain't sceard!!! And it is not the black and white days either. But if it was....DB was still whipping anybody they played all over the field.

All Time Series Record (counting tonight of course)

DB 11 WINS - 0 LOSSES

BEARDEN 11 LOSSES - 0 WINS

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

825326416[/snapback]