Maryville vs. Alcoa Score

missingthesouth

Like I said before, the little boy needs to grow up. He has maturity issues.

825318844[/snapback]

Claims he played last year. I never saw him on the field or the sideline and he wasn't on the roster. hmmmmmm. Did I overlook something? Everybody knows that the greatest pitcher ever at MLL was Stephen "lightbulb. Marshall.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Now that 8th grade team that dominated all comers has lost as the fabulous freshman.......the super sophmores, and the incredible juniors, sorry...I couldn't think for a good "J" adjective, and I,m not sold on Alcoa having much of a chance next year. All those years of smack talk have gone to waste. Maybe a more humble response would be appropiate.

Nice to see Logan Love mature on the field last Friday night. He had a great game."

Adjective? Where did you learn that? Did that sweet Mrs. MLREB help you with that?

I thought Logan had the most consistent game on the field.

Edited by Rebelsman

where are all the alcoa people at in this thread, i wanna hear them tell me how maryville cheated, or how alcoa messed up on one play or something, but all i wanna say is maryville dominated the whole game except for the third quarter, alcoa didnt do crap against our defense, and dustin lindsey maybe had 100 yards, come on, try to tell me i was wrong when i said maryville would win by two TDs, alcoa is terrible, joey fiegler didnt do anything all game, except for those two complete passes to andrew clement.  and that one long one to warren, but he is too big of a woman not to get hurt in the game.  where is TnVols23 at, i wanna hear his excuses for the loss, alcoa is awful.  flashy, i wanna hear your crap too, but i doubt you will be on here though, i bet you two are too ashamed to get on here and talk about how maryville whipped your team up and down the field, i wanna hear it.

825316863[/snapback]

Raider I wouldn't hide from you!! I just got back into town, but I will give the Rebs their props!! They dominated the first half. I haven't seen an Alcoa team that was that scared to hit in a long time!! It took the players the whole first half to figure out that they could play with Maryville! Alcoa will need to work on lots of things,but Maryville looked suspect in the secondary too!! Other than that good luck the rest of the season!! thumb

Raider I wouldn't hide from you!! I just got back into town, but I will give the Rebs their props!! They dominated the first half. I haven't seen an team that was that scared to hit in a long time!! It took the players the whole first half to figure out that they could play with [/url] will need to work on lots of things,but looked suspect in the secondary too!! Other than that good luck the rest of the season!!

Wasn't too impressed by the "props" you gave us....of course we don't expect too much from you. Absolutely got your butts spanked and that is your response?????

Why don't you give us a response to my previous post flashy......what has hapeen to that class that dominated all comers including Maryville three years ago? Remember that 8th grade team that has been thrown in our faces for three years now? What has happen?

Raider I wouldn't hide from you!! I just got back into town, but I will give the Rebs their props!! They dominated the first half. I haven't seen an team that was that scared to hit in a long time!! It took the players the whole first half to figure out that they could play with [/url] will need to work on lots of things,but looked suspect in the secondary too!! Other than that good luck the rest of the season!!

Wasn't too impressed by the "props" you gave us....of course we don't expect too much from you. Absolutely got your butts spanked and that is your response?????

Why don't you give us a response to my previous post flashy......what has hapeen to that class that dominated all comers including Maryville three years ago? Remember that 8th grade team that has been thrown in our faces for three years now? What has happen?

825319756[/snapback]

MLReb, I'm not going to bow down to Maryville now! I gave you my thoughts, and I gave them their props for winning the game, but they didn't look flawless!! The first half maryville did look great, but the second half they looked beatable!! If Alcoa had any kind of secondary or heart it could have been a better game, but they didn't and they lost! Maryville beat Alcoa, but some of those 4a teams may be able to play with Maryville. This Maryville team is very good, but it's not the best Reb team I've seen!! Once again GOOD GAME MARYVILLE!!!!!!!! :D

To the reject that was comparing Warren to Williams...How could u ever compare the two?? One is playing at USC (should be the NFL) and the other one at Alcoa. If Warren runs a 4.6 then that must mean that i could run a 4.1 with Randy Moss. One is short and stubby and the other one is tall and lanky. There is now way that only 1 inch and 10 pounds seperate the two. Warren is a good player but in no way as good as a Wide out that plays for the National Champ.